head trophies

i am a house deco junkie in UO and when i played uoforever crafters were making polarbear head statues like the dragon head one. And other various animals and monsters. I would love to see these here on forever and would make for nice decos i think.

Kraden

Grandmaster
i am a house deco junkie in UO and when i played uoforever crafters were making polarbear head statues like the dragon head one. And other various animals and monsters. I would love to see these here on forever and would make for nice decos i think.

or better yet make taxidermy epic and make it so you can collect multiple ingredients from mobs as rare drops collect them all and get a 30% chance at making a random variation of the statuette boost economy with more rare drops can make it so theres like 5 pieces or something with varying drop rates and a low chance to make it with GM Tinker Carp and a taxidermy kit for 100k boom

or better yet make taxidermy epic and make it so you can collect multiple ingredients from mobs as rare drops collect them all and get a 30% chance at making a random variation of the statuette boost economy with more rare drops can make it so theres like 5 pieces or something with varying drop rates and a low chance to make it with GM Tinker Carp and a taxidermy kit for 100k boom

Yeah i like that it would help boost the economy and give people something more to make

Bromista

Grandmaster
8QejA.jpg

Complete set, obviously the dragon heads (also troll head) are drops and the dread horn was a halloween donation item but you can taxidermy:

Polar bear, brown bear, gorilla, stag (great hart), troll, orc, and big fish.

Were there others you have seen on other shards?

Kraden

Grandmaster
8QejA.jpg

Complete set, obviously the dragon heads (also troll head) are drops and the dread horn was a halloween donation item but you can taxidermy:

Polar bear, brown bear, gorilla, stag (great hart), troll, orc, and big fish.

Were there others you have seen on other shards?

Nah just a thought to make it more usefull and guve people something more to farm