Hello. Completely new to UO

Noja190

I've been playing for about 6 days now, and I've been really enjoying the game so far.

Still have 0 clue on what I should be doing and areas I should be exploring, but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go.

halygon

Grandmaster
Check out the wiki (at the menu bar on the forums) to get a good idea about things. Also, i highly recommend joining a guild as they will be a wealth of knowledge for you starting out.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Everyone is pretty helpful, with Parsnip being a god when it comes to answering questions.

The wiki is pretty good, but is incomplete. If you have a question no one knows try googling with the tag, 'UO:R <question>'

This is a Renaissance Era shard with some customs. It may not be an exact truth, but a good general guide line. :)

Reality

Expert
I've been playing for about 6 days now, and I've been really enjoying the game so far.

Still have 0 clue on what I should be doing and areas I should be exploring, but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go.

My, my, are you in for a treat with this beloved UO! Welcome, take your time and enjoy the wonder that it is. :)