Hello from Cephalic

Cephalic

Novice
Introducing myself so I can post something for sale. I am Cephalic. Real name Robert. I am bipolar epileptic drug addict from Texas soon to move to Oregon. I have a few things going on and not much of them going on in real life but that's okay. Time to get my grind on for now in the mean time!

Sincerely,
Cephalic

N

Null

Why does everyone come from TX to OR? I made that move almost 20 years ago. Oregon is way better tho.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Introducing myself so I can post something for sale. I am Cephalic. Real name Robert. I am bipolar epileptic drug addict from Texas soon to move to Oregon. I have a few things going on and not much of them going on in real life but that's okay. Time to get my grind on for now in the mean time!

Sincerely,
Cephalic

I think you should most diff give EQMS a shot @ your love.

Cephalic

Novice
Why does everyone come from TX to OR? I made that move almost 20 years ago. Oregon is way better tho.

Jim Morrison said it best. The West is the best. I lived in Seattle for a while. My wife is getting a job there in OR and I cant wait to be back in the Pacific North West.

Sincerely,
Cephalic

N

Null

Jim Morrison said it best. The West is the best. I lived in Seattle for a while. My wife is getting a job there in OR and I cant wait to be back in the Pacific North West.

Sincerely,
Cephalic

What part of OR?