[HELP] Macros and Questions - Returning NooB

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yes so I am just gonna throw a bunch of stuff in here and see if someone wants to help out. Long story short I am returning after 3 years, so I am a complete NooB again.

1 - I used to have a lot of macros and lost them all, some that I would like back are things like Snoop nearest, PvP macros that are useful like targeting for instance, or pot chugging, etc, and any Tamer/music macros for farming that people find usefull. - also is there a way to force Walk when in Stealth?

2 - Can anyone refresh my memory on rare stealing, I never did get too much into it, and wasnt sure if there was a way to tell if you can actually steal rares, or just get lucky and know the spots.

3 - Is there any skill bonuses crafting wise I should know about, I remember them adding the extra damage from alchy to explosion pots, is there anything else like lumberjacking to axe damage, etc?

4 - In general what have I missed? I see there is some sort of epic dragon thing you can lvl up?

5 - Thank you for your time and the help. I cant wait to get back into it so every little thing helps knowledge wise here to transition easier.

PS - If anyone is in the giving spirit still from Xmas - I lost both my houses and everything I had in the game after years and my bday is literally tmrw :)

Last edited by a moderator: