Help with GM Healing

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Gotta problem!! I'm trying to GM healing but am stuck at 88.2. I'm using a ghost in a dungon, am eating and drinking to full, and have used well over 500 bandages with no gains. I have 700 skill points with all skills locked down except the one I am trying to gain and the one I am decreasing. Totally confused as to why there have been no gains at all. Anyone have any suggestions??

Jager

Grandmaster
thats odd, maybe try restarting client? if you have skill points (show real) left and on down arrow you deff should be gaining, i GMed all my healers inside towns and didnt have any issues..

Make sure your delay is long enough so that you actually complete applying the bandage before starting the next application.

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Make sure you're looking at real skill points, and not whats shown. Razor shows it better than the skills list from your paperdoll in game

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Yup I'm using the real skill points, 88.2 real 90 shown. I have GMd all the other skills I wanted already and am dropping Alchy for Healing. I'm using a 10 second delay in the macro which seems to be enough to say that I am "unable to resurrect". I am just as confused because I am using the same macro that raised it from 0 to 88.2. This has been an attempt over the last several days so the client has been shut down multiple times. *Frustrated*

Is the character you are healing closing the resurrection gump when it appears? I really have no idea if this helps, but it is how I did it to GM.

More than likely you don't have a skill turned down.

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Nope the gump isn't being closed, I am working off two different computers with one being in the other room. Is it possible that this maybe the problem?? I don't remember that being a requirement before.

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Another problem! Just realized that I should be able to resurrect the ghost at this level of healing but am not nor have not been doing so at all! Arrrgh!!!

my suggestion, change your delay from 10 seconds to 15 seconds and make a macro for your other player closing the gump. This will look like:

Wait for Gump: Any
Close Gump

Set the timeout on "Wait for Gump: Any" to 100 (100 seconds).

Ddlywhisper

Expert
my suggestion, change your delay from 10 seconds to 15 seconds and make a macro for your other player closing the gump. This will look like:

Wait for Gump: Any
Close Gump

Set the timeout on "Wait for Gump: Any" to 100 (100 seconds).

That's part of the problem, I am not getting the res gump because I'm still getting the "unable to resurrect" message every attempt.

Fenix

Journeyman
its a long shot but, any way the rezzed char is in a faction or something and therefore unable to heal by the char youre GMing?