Hi my name is James Franco and this is the story of my life.

James Franco

Grandmaster
I'm back guys!! I know you've all missed me so dearly, and i'm glad to say its good to be back. So, this little thing called school happened and its been keeping me busy. I've had my hands full lately, you know.. with the hormones. Anyways, I've just returned to this AOS server. Oops, I mean UOR! My bad, the ***** zone at Brit Bank had me confused for a second there hehe. I think i saw a tumbleweed blow by a minute go. Oh wait that was just one of those stray cats that walk around Brit. Things have changed since I lost my life, I mean my internet. My houses fell on a few months back by Despise. I flooded the Sosarian rivers of tears. It was a bad time for me. I think i got a little better at grammar aswell but you can be the judge. Anyways, tell me whether or not your glad to see me return to UOForever. Shout out to all my haters and my baby mommas.

2001-loading-a-better-life.gif

James Franco

Grandmaster
Whos pissed about this ***** area at Brit bank? Move this shit back to the docks...I come back and get on my thief and I can't even make a fucking living! I had to send fake nudes of my fake girlfriend to some rich fuck for cash.