HI

CKRsupreme

Neophyte
Hi I am CKRsupreme and my family and I started to play Ultima Online anywhere between 1998 and 1999. I was eleven and grew up playing UO with my family but one of my most distinct memories of pre trammel was of throwing on my barely magical bardiche to go save my dad from a Red. lol ya I didn't make it in time and good thing too, I had maybe 70-80 swordsmanship. At the time we were not really all that involved in the community, we stuck to our group and did our own thing, probably to our detriment. Some time after we switched shards and trammel launched we started to flourish. We were able to buy some houses (I want to say we had one 17x17 two 14x14 and a 9x9 for my younger brother), build some wealth and really grow. However, it lost the Vividness Felucca brought to the table and it was not until I started doing Spawns with my new guild that I had such specific memories of UO. Reds Vs Blues. I wanted to kill those Reds. I did what I could with my Macemanship paladin but it wasn't enough. ( I ended up chasing a Red mage singlehandedly halfway across the Lost Lands trying to land the killing blow but would only get him down to 10 hit points each time). It was then I made my first character to solely PvP with. By the time the character was close enough to help out though WoW and SE came out and UO became so different that we as a family lost a lot of the drive to keep playing UO after a time. A year or two later we picked up WoW and every time I did any PvP (which bored me) I would think back to UO PvP and the pressure behind the reasons for PvP for me.

Anyways that concludes my wall of text nostalgia. So can I just post 9 more times into this thread then to fulfill the PM requirements?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hi I am CKRsupreme and my family and I started to play Ultima Online anywhere between 1998 and 1999. I was eleven and grew up playing UO with my family but one of my most distinct memories of pre trammel was of throwing on my barely magical bardiche to go save my dad from a Red. lol ya I didn't make it in time and good thing too, I had maybe 70-80 swordsmanship. At the time we were not really all that involved in the community, we stuck to our group and did our own thing, probably to our detriment. Some time after we switched shards and trammel launched we started to flourish. We were able to buy some houses (I want to say we had one 17x17 two 14x14 and a 9x9 for my younger brother), build some wealth and really grow. However, it lost the Vividness Felucca brought to the table and it was not until I started doing Spawns with my new guild that I had such specific memories of UO. Reds Vs Blues. I wanted to kill those Reds. I did what I could with my Macemanship paladin but it wasn't enough. ( I ended up chasing a Red mage singlehandedly halfway across the Lost Lands trying to land the killing blow but would only get him down to 10 hit points each time). It was then I made my first character to solely PvP with. By the time the character was close enough to help out though WoW and SE came out and UO became so different that we as a family lost a lot of the drive to keep playing UO after a time. A year or two later we picked up WoW and every time I did any PvP (which bored me) I would think back to UO PvP and the pressure behind the reasons for PvP for me.

Anyways that concludes my wall of text nostalgia. So can I just post 9 more times into this thread then to fulfill the PM requirements?

Welcome to the server, I always love listening to peoples UO stories :) and yours was a good one. I hope you enjoy your time here, I think this is one of the most populated servers out there, enjoy yourself. and good luck.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

this was a dope read... you sound like EQMS material