Hi

Noqa

Hello everyone,
my first time playing UO-like game and started 2 weeks ago in this server.
See you in game ノ(。д 。)ヾ

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Wow - must be a very different experience for you compared to other MMO's. Hopefully you've got someone to help you along, it's a pretty steep learning curve, there is a ton to do, a ton to learn, and a very hard game to master, but can spend hours dabbling for sure!

What brought you to Forever, being a brand new player? If you don't mind me asking.

If you need any help at all - questions, need out of a jam - need an item, or something to help along your way, please look me up on Discord, always willing to help out new players! AreYouKidden (Avalon)#0403

Noqa

What brought you to Forever, being a brand new player? If you don't mind me asking.

I heard from experienced early original UO players in other MMO that they have greatfull bittersweet memories.
I could be imagined easily lively atomosphere in this because recently read about UOF of one of Thread on my native speaking community.
I begin to playing to based on these.

My typing broken English is deadly slow moreover in games, so I may ask you when I have a lot of shallow understanding of this server setting.
I really appreciate your kindness.

Welcome to UO Forever! Make sure to check out the wiki: https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I already have a read through the it, thank you for helping new players.
I'm glad to playing this server.