Hold spells when using [pouch command

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I think a good change that would benefit smaller pvp groups would be to retain your spell cursor when paralyzed and using the [pouch command.

I think this change would help balance things for smaller groups who are facing zerglings that like to para spam. It would be a slight buff for smaller groups, but nothing game changing in my opinion. The paralyze spell would still be effective, it just wouldn't drop your cursor every time you pop a pouch when you are being para spammed by 4 people and dropped on by another 4.

It doesn't really benefit the larger groups, because why would a smaller group be trying to para spam a group that's larger than them? It doesn't make sense to do it, and I think that's a good thing that it doesn't really benefit the larger groups.

Thoughts?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Additionally you could find 3 or 4 friends and have a decent sized group instead of suggesting to ruin a spell because you are anti-social.

drasked

Grandmaster
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I think a good change that would benefit smaller pvp groups would be to retain your spell cursor when paralyzed and using the [pouch command.

I think this change would help balance things for smaller groups who are facing zerglings that like to para spam. It would be a slight buff for smaller groups, but nothing game changing in my opinion. The paralyze spell would still be effective, it just wouldn't drop your cursor every time you pop a pouch when you are being para spammed by 4 people and dropped on by another 4.

It doesn't really benefit the larger groups, because why would a smaller group be trying to para spam a group that's larger than them? It doesn't make sense to do it, and I think that's a good thing that it doesn't really benefit the larger groups.

Thoughts?

I think this would nerf para field too much.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Additionally you could stop suggesting that just because my guild doesn't want to recruit the entire server like yours does that we are all anti social people who should find some friends.

He thinks the only way to play UO is run around with so many people u can kill in 1 spell each ignore the racist POS everyone else does

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I think this would nerf para field too much.

Good point. I wonder if there is a way to differentiate between being paralyzed from a field spell and paralyzed from a single target spell in the code. Probably not. And then we would have inconsistencies between the two types of paralyze spells even if we could. I'm gonna think about this one for a bit.