house placing idoc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I time a house to the min. I'm still waiting up to 4 hours..ok. fine but can't place on one of the 100 people.. nuts this basically makes it not placement skill it's who has more people ... hint Skype stand there to hold place. Call every red n. Solo people have minimal chance to place now please look at this. I saw people place over items? But not people. If it's not broke don't mess w it. Please gms think about placing. the time of decay makes people pvp, great but how's a new guy gonna come up when huge idoc guilds do just as I suggested.

I still see people who have the exact time the IDOC's will fall. Example ( 6-7 Moongates appear ) - then boom the house falls. I would like to know how that is possible when it is a random 4 hour time. I think that is broken also. Also saw a house placed on top of several wooden benches.

Bryce

Adept
I still see people who have the exact time the IDOC's will fall. Example ( 6-7 Moongates appear ) - then boom the house falls. I would like to know how that is possible when it is a random 4 hour time. I think that is broken also. Also saw a house placed on top of several wooden benches.

There's something you're not seeing in the last minute before it drops that they are. It's not broken.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
The sign changes from "In Danger Of Collapsing" to something like "awaiting demolition" during the last minute. I've just heard this, the wording might be different, idk.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Avarice

Grandmaster
@spacejam

There are a lot of people who have your concern as well

Even though Bryce gave you a hint to something you don't know about idoc, Shane and GMs have been trying to make it harder for those people who dominate IDOCs.

Also, when an idoc is refreshed after been waiting 6 hours is extremely annoying. I understand why your mad, but its UO and pvp will not cease to exist. Especially when there is good loot to be had.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
If I time a house to the min. I'm still waiting up to 4 hours..ok. fine but can't place on one of the 100 people.. nuts this basically makes it not placement skill it's who has more people ... hint Skype stand there to hold place. Call every red n. Solo people have minimal chance to place now please look at this. I saw people place over items? But not people. If it's not broke don't mess w it. Please gms think about placing. the time of decay makes people pvp, great but how's a new guy gonna come up when huge idoc guilds do just as I suggested.

All IDOC changes have massively benefitted the large/zerg guilds.

There is still a space for small very organized guilds, but that space has diminished considerably.

Placing is the same story. If you know your shit like @Violence you can slam a plot down. Otherwise you hope to get lucky or have 15 reds you can call for a clear out.

Basically IDOCs are no longer a place where an organized player can win out against the masses. Hang up the silenced PP7, you're going to need a rocket launcher...

Not claiming to be some stud at uo however I was well known on uoforever for idoc n house placement, hurley a7x but the placement over items but not people. Make this thread viral, I also don't ***** on forums but this needs to be addressed by the people and if you have an opinion please make it known this is ur voice and only topic I will ever note on public thread thanks for support or dis-approvement. Remember stand there while I ev 50 times. Gms yal r great listen to the people.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Not claiming to be some stud at uo however I was well known on uoforever for idoc n house placement, hurley a7x but the placement over items but not people. Make this thread viral, I also don't ***** on forums but this needs to be addressed by the people and if you have an opinion please make it known this is ur voice and only topic I will ever note on public thread thanks for support or dis-approvement. Remember stand there while I ev 50 times. Gms yal r great listen to the people.

Is it just the not placing over people that you take issue with?

Yes only issue I have
Because I can't move a person. I can move a rune or whatever it may be I especially can't move 10 people n a zero guild.

Bryce

Adept
Yes only issue I have
Because I can't move a person. I can move a rune or whatever it may be I especially can't move 10 people n a zero guild.
If you can walk through it, you can place over it is the general way to think about it.
The exception to this is mobiles. You can't place the
FOUNDATION (steps are exempt from this) over players or creatures. You can certainly place over ghosts however.

Status
Not open for further replies.