Housing Giveaway for Young players

Desi

Grandmaster
Welcome!
Instead of throwing my home on the market I've decided to give it away to a Young player. This plot is located several screens northeast from Yew moongate and is a wonderful opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to open their own vendor shop or start a rune library. Or do whatever you'd like, who cares!

Only Young players are eligible for this house give-away.

Simply post in this thread with char name introducing yourself to our community and give a reason as to why you should receive these cosy new digs. Include your character name, a bit about yourself, and what you would do with this plot. You'll then be automatically entered into this giveaway. Simple as that.

(You must include your character name in forum response so that staff may verify that character as being [Young] at time of entry.)
younghouse_zpshsugrgwe.jpg

yew_storage_zpscbfjbeeh.jpg

yew_moongate_zpsj8hpbcqc.jpg

(also, some special treats stashed away in a gift box!)
gift_zpsocfewt4y.jpg

Housing requirements:
  • House transfers require a minimum of 1200 skill points. That means you must have at least 1200 skill points across your entire account (show real), which requires at least 2 chars on that account. Also you must have a minimum of 24 hours IN-GAME time.
  • If necessary I will hold plot until all housing requirements have been met. At conclusion of giveaway I'll post winner and be contacting them directly via forum pm.
Good luck Youngs!

This Young housing giveaway ends on January 1, 2016.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
reindeer_zpsssh3b5uh.jpg

signed,
UO Forever's Companion Team

Dimok

Master
Hello, my in game character is Terrible Timmy. I am looking for a place to call home. My current residence is Britain Inn. While it is better then sleeping under a bridge, not by much. There are crazy infestations of lice, the renter next door thinks playing his lute music at all hours of the night is ok (I think he's a hippy), and I am pretty sure the Innkeeper is stealing my reagents while I sleep. Unfortunately I can't seem to even cover the basic costs of my reagents, so this would help immensely!

Furync

Grandmaster
Hello,

My name is Furync. I played UO on Chesapeake around 99-2003 or 2004 I'm thinking. I was a terror on the PFP field, mostly due to my (back then) awesome internet connection.

I also played on the T2A shard around 2010. I was known for being the only GM blacksmith that never used a single macro and head of the small guild NMC (Non Macro Characters).

Enough history, time for the present. I joined UO Forever a month or 2 ago but missed a few weeks due to IRL stuff. My main (first) character is a bard, go figure. I recently became much more active when the Giants event came along. Made some "safe" cash and GM'd all my warrior skills in the process, thanks! Now looking at getting my first house to help with storage and passing stuff to alts and just a place to call my own.

My young character is Furf. He's a fisherman. At least I'd like that but he's still working on some basic skills before heading out in the high seas. You've probably guessed by now that I'm an alt-aholic, all of which are in the NEW guild.

What I'd like to do to this house? Absolutely nothing! It's amazingly well decorated. I would definitely put a vendor or 2 to help me unload some good stuff that I don't have a use for (yet).

Thanks for the opportunity!
Furync

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ronnie Kong

Welcome!
Instead of throwing my home on the market I've decided to give it away to a Young player. This plot is located several screens northeast from Yew moongate and is a wonderful opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs to open their own vendor shop or start a rune library. Or do whatever you'd like, who cares!

Simply post in this thread with char name introducing yourself to our community and give a reason as to why you should receive these cosy new digs. Include your character name, a bit about yourself, and what you would do with this plot. You'll then be automatically entered into this giveaway. Simple as that.

(You must include your character name in forum response so that staff may verify that character as being [Young] at time of entry.)

gift_zpsocfewt4y.jpg

Housing requirements:
  • House transfers require a minimum of 1200 skill points. That means you must have at least 1200 skill points across your entire account (show real), which requires at least 2 chars on that account. Also you must have a minimum of 24 hours IN-GAME time.
  • If necessary I will hold plot until all housing requirements have been met. At conclusion of giveaway I'll post winner and be contacting them directly via forum pm.
Good luck Youngs!

reindeer_zpsssh3b5uh.jpg

signed,
Toon Name: Ronnie Kong
I want to start a red/head-hunting and PVM guild. The house will be used for selling items and guild house. I hope to continue some of the good hearted traditions found in Trammel.

tr1age

Master
Welcome!

gift_zpsocfewt4y.jpg

Housing requirements:
Good luck Youngs!

reindeer_zpsssh3b5uh.jpg

signed,

Awesome idea and amazing design. I love all your houses! Wanna do a tour before you give it away(kinda promote the giveaway even more?) or when you transfer it :)

Hooked

Neophyte
Just a poor fisherman named Hooked. Been sleeping on the streets of Brit and a nice warm bed sounds awesome!! Never thought I make enough fishing to buy a house so im giving this a try! who know maybe its my lucky day!!!!

Hey I am a New Player, and i am Searching to get a house for weeks since i started.

I started with Ultima Online this at the Beginning of this Month. Why should I get it? Because its Christmas and I need it to develop in the game :D Unfortunately i am not beeing Young anymore, but to this Game I am young! I played ultima offline as a teeny and only found back recently to this great game coz of some friends who are still playing it. Am i now not allowed to participate because im not Young playerstatus? I wont open up a new Account and trying to scam it like that. And i hope other oldskool players wont open up an account just for this, i mean how ugly would that be?

Btw im 31, from germany and started loving this game allready, I probably will play it forever ;). What i would Do with the house when i really get it? I would put my gathered stuff in it and place 3 vendors. I would only sell good stuff, not any junk and for fair prices aswell! I would put my mounts in it, which i stil need to gather, and i would customize it a little if that is possible, like putting another floor on top of the room for example.

Why should i receive it? Because there is basically no place left to place a new big house, i searched for hours and hours and days now... And near yew, where the vendors are and all the buisness is coming together its defenitly impossible, so it would be very nice chance to me to connect fully to the game and let people buy stuff from me at the best spot for it. And i am definitly new here, i just played ultima 5-8 or nine i think. This is the first time that i play ultima online! (you can ip check my account when i signed up or whatever and see me asking stupid questions in the irc chat allday long ^^ That is why it would be fair to give it to me as a young player to this game, i would definitely contribute to it as well if that is wished for. Like joining your guild here, or selling stuff for you guys at the vendors i put or organizing things, i dont know. I would starting crafting things as well or anything to get this house, so please give it to me and i will contribute my share to the community of this game, i promise!

Ingame name: TamerOfTheGods same as here and in the icq chat which i joined last week when i found it out that i can gather informations there and people who help me. I also allready asked how to build a house and what and how to do it. But no luck till now... I hope that convinces you, merry xmas :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ups, while i signed up last week here in the forum it seems i didnt got the name right, name is: TamerOfTheGods ingame and in irc Chat too.