Housing Giveaway for Youngs - Two Cosy Homes to New Players!!

Desi

Grandmaster
Are you new or know somebody who is just starting out? I have two lovely plots to give away to new players who are trying to get established here on UO Forever.

Plot #1.
Beautiful home by the sea, and a dream for an aspiring fisherman. Park your boat and gaze at dazzling sunsets or splash around in your own private waterfall.
woobs_zpsgrnp3h5p.jpg

Also included for the winner: reagents, kegs and an ethereal mount.
woobs_roof_zpsnig0olnb.jpg

Plot #2.
Large plot right next to the mountains. This is the perfect spot for a hard-working miner to steadily build his fortune.
Also included for winner: reagents, kegs and an ethereal mount.
mining_house_zps5ckoyz4e.jpg

**This Young housing giveaway for both homes ends on May 1, 2016.**

To be eligible to win one of these plots, simply post in this thread with char name introducing yourself to our community and give a reason as to why you should receive these cosy new digs. Include your character name, a bit about yourself, and what you would do with the plot if you won. You'll then be automatically entered into this giveaway. Simple as that.

(You must include your character name in forum response so that staff may verify that character as being [Young] at time of entry.)

There are housing requirements here on UO Forever. If necessary I will hold plots for both winners until all housing requirements have been met.

Housing requirements:
  • House transfers require a minimum of 1200 skill points. That means you must have at least 1200 skill points across your entire account (show real), which requires at least 2 chars on that account. Also you must have a minimum of 24 hours IN-GAME time.
  • At conclusion of giveaway I'll post both winners and be contacting them directly via forum pm.
A huge thank you for all the people who contributed to make this double house giveaway possible: @Woobie, @Messremb, @Faytality, @LSDjay

The following players are currently entered into this giveaway:
  • Heimerpooper (Promqueen1)
  • Robert Nord (Mizzo13)
  • Moony Best (MoonyBest)
  • Enzu (Drigo)
  • Alistaire (SpawnOfDead)
  • Ryofel Rootkeepr (Ryofel Rootkeepr)

Last edited by a moderator:

Promqueen1

Hello there Ultima Online Forever community!!! My name is Heimerpooper I used to play OSI Siege Perilous about 15 years ago. I am excited to play UO again and this seems all too nostalgic. I work as a Firefighter for my real life profession but would rather be slaying dragons in Destard.

I feel like I deserve a shot at the house because as a new player it's difficult to become established. I have met a few very helpful people so far but this would be a major head start. If I were to win the plot I would pile the gold I get up until I could afford that Castle I have always longed for. Then donate it back to a young player to continue the trend.

Glad to be here! Happy hunting!

-The Pooper.

Mizzo13

Neophyte
Hi there,

I am an old UO player that missed this damn game, used to play in Europa in a roleplay Orc guild so I will probably join the orc guild stablished in this server and try to gank you! *Roars*

Started in the server around a week ago and rolled a dexxer, damn is hard to do anything without a house, my bank looks like a mess with all the items I want to keep.

Why I deserve a house? Well, why not? I mean, I haven´t done anything special yet in this server but it would be nice to have a roof over my head when afking trying to macro some skills without the risk of being ganked by a bunch of reds when I lose my lovely (Young) status.

As for the plot I will probably start a brothel here and start making some big shinies... Or maybe a pub to serve some home made beer and make the people chill... Who knows, loads of ideas on my head but at the end it will probably just be my first house, the one that I won on a raffle and the one that I love the most (Yeah, I am trying to bribe you with loads of pukerainbows to win this... If I win I will probably sell the house for real money and fly away to the Caribbean... Good life.. Yeah!)

My character name in game is Robert Nord.

Cheers!

shinapova

Apprentice
I have 2 small 7x7 house deeds that I bought and used when I joined the server, I would like to donate the house deeds for Young players who participate the contest but not win the plots, they can have it for a temporary extra storage, 7x7 is not much but I reckon it would help a lil bit, they can pass the deeds to the next new players when they want to move to a bigger house.

steve-o

Grandmaster
I have 2 small 7x7 house deeds that I bought and used when I joined the server, I would like to donate the house deeds for Young players who participate the contest but not win the plots, they can have it for a temporary extra storage, 7x7 is not much but I reckon it would help a lil bit, they can pass the deeds to the next new players when they want to move to a bigger house.
nice idea!

i have 2/3 house deeds in my bank for 2 years that i used when i first started, 2/3 youngs that did not win the plots can have one of the deeds

drasked

Grandmaster
nice idea!

i have 2/3 house deeds in my bank for 2 years that i used when i first started, 2/3 youngs that did not win the plots can have one of the deeds

I have open spots to place them if needed.

Scheherazade

Neophyte
Hello there Ultima Online Forever community!!! My name is Heimerpooper I used to play OSI Siege Perilous about 15 years ago. I am excited to play UO again and this seems all too nostalgic. I work as a Firefighter for my real life profession but would rather be slaying dragons in Destard.

I feel like I deserve a shot at the house because as a new player it's difficult to become established. I have met a few very helpful people so far but this would be a major head start. If I were to win the plot I would pile the gold I get up until I could afford that Castle I have always longed for. Then donate it back to a young player to continue the trend.

Glad to be here! Happy hunting!

-The Pooper.
Who were you on Siege Perilous?

MoonyBest

Neophyte
Hi, I just rolled on this shard at the weekend.
I used to play on Europa with my guild from 1999 to 2004.
The character named 'Moony Best' lost young status earlier yesterday due to straight 10 hours or more down at the newbie dungeon, but my other character is still [young]

Why I deserve this?
Because I'm looking to get my guild to come play UO again after an absence of many years.
Some of them have played other freeshards and some are still playing on rival shards currently.
Would be good to have a place as a guild house to get us all established here.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know and thanks in advance.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
I've seen that house with the waterfall look on the top level; first house I saw like that. I had to do a double-take.

<3 the generosity. New players are the life blood of this game.

Drigo

My character name is Enzu.
My account is 14 days old, and my character lost his young status a few days ago from afking. I'm still very new, and I don't even have a complete character yet, I hope I meet the requirements.
If I were to win either of the houses, I would use it for me and my friends to store out things, and hang out at. Also use it as a base of operations. We are all living out of our bank at the moment, and its getting a bit challenging. We'd love to start a guild, so we can just hunt and have fun together. Thank you!

SpawnOfDead

Neophyte
Hey I just started a couple weeks ago, have been macroing some skills and lost my young status a couple days ago. Currently im living at a buddies house storing my things in 1 chest, it's getting pretty tight :p Hopefully I can get a house, really need one, later on down the road once I start getting some money rolling in I'll put the house up again for new players.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Hey I just started a couple weeks ago, have been macroing some skills and lost my young status a couple days ago. Currently im living at a buddies house storing my things in 1 chest, it's getting pretty tight :p Hopefully I can get a house, really need one, later on down the road once I start getting some money rolling in I'll put the house up again for new players.

There's a few spots on an isle west(?) of Valor Isle. I bet you could put a tower on one of the spots. You have to sail out there, which carries it's own hazards, but once you get a rune in your bank for the isle you can travel there as easily as anything else. It's out of the way, but that's part of the appeal for me. I'm a somewhat friendly neighbor in that I'm not going to attack you on sight, or really for any reason.

SpawnOfDead

Neophyte
There's a few spots on an isle west(?) of Valor Isle. I bet you could put a tower on one of the spots. You have to sail out there, which carries it's own hazards, but once you get a rune in your bank for the isle you can travel there as easily as anything else. It's out of the way, but that's part of the appeal for me. I'm a somewhat friendly neighbor in that I'm not going to attack you on sight, or really for any reason.

I'm wanting to be entered into the raffle, I don't have the money for a house :p