How many ingots can me mined in one hour ?

rimmshot

Master
I made a quick shitty ( and boring ) video of me doing some recall mining for one hour . I know people can mine more an one hour, than that .. but remember I am target mining ( meaning I could mine JUST valorite if I wanted ) .

Its not to shabby for just one hour of mining .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHvXWIFGoWY

Last edited by a moderator:

eppy

Grandmaster
I decided to take the wheaties challenge:
4832 iron, 140 shadow, 58 gold, 12 agapite, 80 dull, 50 copper, 44 bronze

That is smelted. :) You gonna fail on some of that doubling.

Is this fully automated? I had a macro i used to run thats fully automated and smelts after every trip and it pulls in roughly 4.5k an hr iron plus coloured ingots. Ill run it tomorrow for an hr and see how it goes.

I noticed your guy drops piles on the ground is that intended to get more coloured?

FollowFrosty

Apprentice
I can usually average about 9.5k-10k ingots in an hour. I prefer to keep my recalls to an absolute minimum, as it cuts into profit

edit: skill 101 (+1 with mining gloves)

Last edited by a moderator:

rimmshot

Master
Is this fully automated? I had a macro i used to run thats fully automated and smelts after every trip and it pulls in roughly 4.5k an hr iron plus coloured ingots. Ill run it tomorrow for an hr and see how it goes.

I noticed your guy drops piles on the ground is that intended to get more coloured?[/quo

I noticed your guy drops piles on the ground is that intended to get more coloured?
You might want to watch that ... I had one that is fully automated and could mine a bit more but they made a new rule about that and you can be jailed and banned for automated mining macros ( even if you ARE at the keyboard ). @Bryce is suppose to be updating the rules page with the new rule.

Just be careful sir .

I drop ore on the ground cause im to heavy to recall .

rimmshot

Master
I can usually average about 9.5k-10k ingots in an hour. I prefer to keep my recalls to an absolute minimum, as it cuts into profit

edit: skill 101 (+1 with mining gloves)

yes i agree .. but the amount of ingots i sell on my vendor I have to target mine what I need. In other words I can mine 4 full books of just valorite and come back with only valorite and Iron if need be .

Bryce

Adept
Rails, in terms of macroing consist of pre-set movements to follow much like a train would.
Ie: walking back and forth between a vein and forge on one's steps, then to another vein and back etc

Ie: walking a set path in an automated fashion with pack animals, recalling to smelt, banking and repeating.

• Using any sort of runebook, recall, railing, or bot-like automation is BANNABLE.

Just for some clarification. Is it now bannable for ANY automated mining macros? As in looping use shovel/last target? Or is it just the movement isn't allowed to be automated?

So can i make 2 macros one for mining out a node and one for recalling/smelting and as long as im physically hitting each hotkey then its allowed?

Bryce

Adept
  • Using any sort of runebook, recall, railing, or bot-like automation is BANNABLE.
Just for some clarification. Is it now bannable for ANY automated mining macros? As in looping use shovel/last target? Or is it just the movement isn't allowed to be automated?

So can i make 2 macros one for mining out a node and one for recalling/smelting and as long as im physically hitting each hotkey then its allowed?

Well worded, and yes! Bang on!
You can have one to mine out a node completely.
Then once you see it's empty, press a button to recall to your drop-off location.

Darktrix

Expert
How on earth do you mine up 10k ingots in an hour? is that including doubling? That seems nigh on impossible unlesss your rolling with 5 beetles or something? or are you using the pickaxe shovel trick?