i am new here so whats my mage build should be?

newbie22

Neophyte
is it looks good? should ı put wrestling ?
anatomy
magery
meditation
resisting spells
eva
alchemist

Peav

Grandmaster
is it looks good? should ı put wrestling?
anatomy
magery
meditation
resisting spells
eva
alchemist
Chose either alchemy or inscription, wrestling is a must for stunning people. It's better to pick up on alchemy early and learn the game with explosion potions. Also, it will be a tool for your own creation of potions used for pvp.

newbie22

Neophyte
Chose either alchemy or inscription, wrestling is a must for stunning people. It's better to pick up on alchemy early and learn the game with explosion potions. Also, it will be a tool for your own creation of potions used for pvp.

ty for help and how can ı stun someone ?can i do pvp without stun?can ı use explosion potions for pve ?

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
ty for help and how can ı stun someone ?can i do pvp without stun?can ı use explosion potions for pve ?

If youre brand new to the game and want to play a mage Id suggest a heal/stun mage.

ANATOMY
WRESTLE
HEALING
MAGERY
EVALUATE INT
MEDITATION
RESIST

You can bandage while running with healing. Anatomy + Wrestle will allow you to stun players so you have time to pull off a mage combo. Maybe steer clear of throwing explosion pots as theyre tricky for a new player and definitely not practical for PvM.
A dexer is probably the easiest template to start with if you want to farm gold to make your mage. You can buy a load of cheap weapons from NPCs, some bandages and youre good to go.

ANATOMY
WEAPON
TACTICS
HEALING
MAGERY
MEDITATION
RESIST

is a good early template for a dexer. You can later convert this char to a mage if you like. PM me if youd like some pointers on the best way to raise skills or good early farming locations.

halv

Grandmaster
My mage is a scribe and with meta talisman perfect for PvE/PvM:
Magery
Meditation
Wrestling
Evaluate Int
Spirit Speak (PvM) or Anatomy (PvP)

If you wanna do PvP you can swap Spririt speak for Anatomy and got a stun scribe/mage.
Anatomy and spirit speak are macro'ed very quick in one night. You don't need to run two chars, one for PvP and for PvM... you can decide on daily base what do you wanna play tomorrow. ;)

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
The guys never played UO so things like scribe and alchy might be a bit expensive/advanced for now. Heal stun is simple and cheap or even heal hide mage for survivability

newbie22

Neophyte
The guys never played UO so things like scribe and alchy might be a bit expensive/advanced for now. Heal stun is simple and cheap or even heal hide mage for survivability

firstly sory for my english :D İ learned to make a gold and i figured macros little bit.Youtube vidoes helped me so much but i have problem with macros and resisting spell skill its stucked at 65 and for macro for example i put energy bold to number 1 button but in macro hits last target.Sometimes i hit other people mistakenly cause of last target problem how can i fix?

newbie22

Neophyte
mage is so op in this game summon creature for pve op damage and heal for pvp unlock,invis,teleport..............

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
firstly sory for my english :D İ learned to make a gold and i figured macros little bit.Youtube vidoes helped me so much but i have problem with macros and resisting spell skill its stucked at 65 and for macro for example i put energy bold to number 1 button but in macro hits last target.Sometimes i hit other people mistakenly cause of last target problem how can i fix?

You need to use "mana vampire" or "flamestrike" spell instead of "energy bolt". Energy bolt will only raise your resist until around 65, mana vampire and flamestrike are higher circle spells so they will raise the resist to 100. Id suggest mana vampire so you wont need to heal yourself. You should use "target self" instead of "last target". Get UOsteam and put this script I made in.

if skill 'resisting spells' == 100
logoutbutton
else
if mana >= 40
msg 'bank guards'
pause 1000
organizer 'training'
pause 1000
while organizing
pause 1000
endwhile
cast 'mana vampire'
waitingfortarget 4000
target 'self'
pause 2000
else
if mana < 40
useskill 'meditation'

pause 1000
while mana < 100
pause 1000

endwhile
endif
endif
endif

Make an organizer named "training" and have 2 Black Pearl, Blood Moss, Mandrake Root, Spiders' Silk in it. Click "Set Containers" and click your healthbar then your backpack on your paperdoll, this will set the organizer to take reagents from your bank. Stand in a bank in town and hit play on the macro. It will cast on yourself repeatedly and when you dont have enough mana it will use meditation to get it back up quick. If you leave it running it will log you out once you hit 100 resist so you dont waste any resources. You can just leave it over night and if you have enough regs you'll wake up to 100 resist :)

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Just realised you may need to change the number on the line "while mana < 100" to whatever number your mana is at because if its less than 100 it will just repeat forever. Your meditation should be 100 too so you will use the skill successfully 100% of the time.