Idea for a 'Random' Dungeon

EllEssDee

Master
As a thief, I'm always roving through dungeons to find people to steal from. There are hotspots, places that are better to hunt than others, and people readily recall in and out to kill the mobs of these particular spots. It's pretty easy to spot them, as they are usually Tamers (rarely bards). I think that gets kind of boring, and I'm not sure if it's because of current population or what, but dungeons beyond these hotspots are pretty dead. My idea is to propose a dungeon in which there are random monster spawns from the entire bank of spawns [I guess no champs or 'special mobs']. It wouldn't be a big dungeon, but it would have random mobs spawning in them as opposed to static spawns that can just be farmed over and over. Furthermore, and I think this will probably be received ill, but also the loot in this dungeon would be random as well. It wouldn't have a set loot table as any mob could technically drop anything [avoiding huge items like Relics, Rare items, or fuck it include them too]. I figure it would be a hotspot where anybody could technically profit from their time in there if they are lucky. I wouldn't imagine the dungeon to be big, kind of like the size of Hythloth 4 or something like that. Just an idea, seeing as these dungeons are kind of scant in their population except hotspots, that really a tamer/bard could script through if they really wanted to.