I'm LimDjinn and a long UO fan

Kinkead

So it all started back when I was 15, right around 1999 and a friend mentioned this game while driving in the car with my dad. My dad reacted and said "oh no" but I don't really think he knew what was coming.

From picking up loot in brit graveyard to having millions and huge houses with 7x chars covered about 17 years of my life. I love the memories and time played but looking back I should have managed things a bit better...lol

Regardless I was a big supporter for Shroud of the Avatar but after the final wipe I only played for 24 hours. Reading forums with similar conclusions made me think about the old UO.

When my friends and I took breaks and got together and talked about UO, you could be sure was only a matter of time before we started playing again.

From OLD REAL UO to a small amount of time post Trammell to UO GAMERS, I now find myself here, amazed at the setup, longevity and the overall player base.

I could go on about stories but couldn't we all? I mean that time a tower fell in the old days and all that loot.....

Glad to be hear!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk