Increase Loot on Glacial Giant (Ice Dungeon)

Bapes

Adept
I know I've personally stolen gold off him. Maybe other people do as well and that's why the gold is a bit low?

Seemed pretty tough though, so if his default is 300-400, that is pretty weak.

Antelope

Apprentice
That is possible for sure, but I killed a couple of them the other night and never got much more than 400. I could do some more testing tomorrow.

Torrun

Expert
I dropped into ice a few times over the weekend to kill this and have to agree. Last fight I provoked two ogre lords, one a paragon, onto it to help take it down. It drops around the same loot as the ogre lords with way more effort involved.

Gedron

Master
I think it would be cool to keep the loot as is, but add a 1% chance (or something similar) to drop a rare wearable. That would encourage people to farm it and possibly even spark some more pvp over it.

Azaazel

Neophyte
Doesn't sound much off from Abnormal Dread spiders, they drop from 500-600 and unless you're a bard they are extremely tough. They can kill a Summoned Daemon easily and I've even had them kill a Daemon Paragon. Heck normal Dread spiders drop as much as them. Abnormals do have a better chance of dropping magic items, but I have only gotten some decent power weaps outside of that mainly crap items.

Antelope

Apprentice
Doesn't sound much off from Abnormal Dread spiders, they drop from 500-600 and unless you're a bard they are extremely tough. They can kill a Summoned Daemon easily and I've even had them kill a Daemon Paragon. Heck normal Dread spiders drop as much as them. Abnormals do have a better chance of dropping magic items, but I have only gotten some decent power weaps outside of that mainly crap items.

Sounds like Abnormals might need looked at as well.

Turner13

Grandmaster
The glacial giant already has a small chance to drop a rare deco item. I've got some full jars sitting in my house thanks to the big giant bastard