Admin Post Beginning very soon you should be seeing randomized infected areas popping up around many areas of Sosaria. This will be an evolving system, creatures will become harder and harder to vanquish, eventually ending with spawning a boss at each infection area. Events will automatically be triggered every 2-3 hours giving all timezones and equal chance at loot. Starting with the basics you will see a Plague-O-Meter pop up on your screen when your begin fighting these creatures. Various actions interacting with infected creatures will increase your plague level, the ONLY way to lower your plague level is to visit the handwashing station located at the main cities. Each event has a chance to spawn with different fighting conditions, while multiple can be applied, they are not always applied. Drops will be increased for each condition. The fighting conditions are: - Anti Tamer - This will cause the infected creatures to take reduced damage from pets, they will reflect damage, and deal increased damage to the pet. - No Relics - This will cause various damage dealing relics to no longer trigger. - PvP Zone - Everyone will be Grey in the infected area - No Mounts - Everyone must dismount to enter the infected area. Plague Level Effects: As your plague level increases your chance to successfully cure poison is reduced. At 10% you will fail 7.5% of the time curing. At 100% you will fail 75% of the time. You also have a chance to be randomly poisoned after certain thresholds. Less than 25% - No poison effects other than reduced chance of curing. Between 25% and 50% - You will occasionally be poisoned with a lesser poison (warning) Between 50% and 75% - You will occasionally be poisoned with a deadly poison Between 75% and 100% - You will often be poisoned with a deadly poison and now.... a Public Service Announcement from UOForever TLDR; Watch your plague meter, and wash your hands OFTEN!