Instead of locking threads..

Metalhead-

Master
Let's just move them to the rants and flames section? The pvp section seems like half the threads get locked. Instead of locking them let's consider threads that get out of hand misplaced and put them in an area where the fun can continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's just move them to the rants and flames section? The pvp section seems like half the threads get locked. Instead of locking them let's consider threads that get out of hand misplaced and put them in an area where the fun can continue.

hm, time should be invested in the coding of the game features... the forum is so .... important....not

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Threads are normally locked once they reach a state of personal attacks or inappropriate content, otherwise they will stay open no matter the topic, unless there arises a reason to lock, which are dealt with on a case to case basis by administration. In this case, a reason is always given at the time of the lock.

I don't see why this should bother anyone, we've all witnessed the types of childishness that can ensue.

Metalhead-

Master
Threads are normally locked once they reach a state of personal attacks or inappropriate content, otherwise they will stay open no matter the topic, unless there arises a reason to lock, which are dealt with on a case to case basis by administration. In this case, a reason is always given at the time of the lock.

I don't see why this should bother anyone, we've all witnessed the types of childishness that can ensue.

I've seen plenty of threads locked without reasons for. If it's done by Carl or Shane there's always an accompanied reason I agree. I'm speaking strictly for pvp based threads.