1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shane, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Welcome!
    Feel free to introduce yourself to our wonderful community here on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    2 people like this.
  2. Hambeast

Hambeast Well-Known Member

Hey, Y'all I'm Hambeast. Been playing here for over a year now and am enjoying the server!

3. Psyc420

Psyc420 Well-Known Member

Hi my name is Psyc and im a addict.

SambO, Dahee, Basilisk and 8 others like this.
  4. hugh

hugh Active Member

Hello, I'm new here :) The name's mann. Hugh Mann. Server is pretty fun so far, just been levelling some skills so far. If you see me in game, be sure to say g'day!

5. Bromista

Bromista Well-Known Member

Hi, my name is Bromista and I am an ass clown (especially on the forums in 2015)

[​IMG]

Sorry 'bout that.

22 people like this.
  6. Sseany4209

Sseany4209 Well-Known Member

Sseany here, just being annoying on forums and every where else!

Its not what i really do but, it would seem like i do lol

2 people like this.
  7. Jani

Jani Well-Known Member

Hello! My name is Jani and I have been playing here for 7 months. My main in game char names are: an archmage (faction), Kito (faction), M'age (pvm bard) and JQI (faction).

2 people like this.
  8. Desi

Desi Well-Known Member

Hey, guys. My in-game name is Cassandra Hope, and I'm here for new player help or any inquiries into our [NEW] guild for Youngs. Also contact me if interested in becoming a volunteer Companion.

12 people like this.
  9. Dellan

Dellan Well-Known Member

I'm the one who brought Drake Roberts and Silvio Berlusconi's inner talent to life. I prefer to use disguises, so yea, my forum name is name of my first disguise I had when stealing my first nice thing on this server.

8 people like this.
  10. Loki2055

Loki2055 New Member

Hey all Loki here been playing a month or so now, loving the nostalgia of it all. Haven't played since about 14yrs of age and so feeling newbish but it'll all come back.

11. amonseti

amonseti Well-Known Member

Hello all im Koffi aka amonseti

also known as the nerd who raised the tower bridge of london

12. keystonian123

keystonian123 Well-Known Member

Heyo, keystonian here. Found this shard through childhood friends who texted me one day and asked if I dared take a dose of UO again after 10+ years. Was on shard within first month or two of launch been on the stuff since then. Very glad I came to this shard. I do not think there is a chance I would have continued playing had it been another. Congrats on 2 years.

6 people like this.
  13. Chop

Chop Well-Known Member

Hail all!! Chop here. Been playing here off and on for over a year now and dare I say it is the best! UO has been part of my life for over 16 years. When I am not in game I am out in my shop welding to pay the bills or I am out ripping around the mountains/forest on my Quad taking in the scenery and looking for new spots to fish or pan for gold!

4 people like this.
  14. MTBowl

MTBowl Well-Known Member

Hello all MT Bowl here I been playing UO since 99 came from Siege/Atlantic shards. Gave up on real uo when AOS came out. Been playing player run shards since. I played on the UOP which I believe was the beta shard for this one.

15. Hyjinx

Hyjinx Member

I'm Jinx & it's highly likely that I'm not wearing pants

4 people like this.
  16. Fattson

Fattson Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm Fattson. I go hard in the crafting paint. I run a small guild. They also go hard in the crafting paint.

6 people like this.
  17. Godsrage

Godsrage Well-Known Member

Hello i am Godsrage i started UO back on Oct 97 gave the acc to my brother then latter i stared Firebird back in 98 it nice to do a fresh start on OUF i have Godsrage back and here on UOF it nice to back in a game i love for so long Ty for bringing the game to all of us who love the game and the old godsrage was a PVP and PVM one of the best in the old Uo if i killid you there sorry all new start here Ty Godsrage

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
    2 people like this.
  18. Akillah

Akillah Well-Known Member

Hey erebody, I'm Akillah better known as Ruby Red. Only been playin' this wizard game for 4 years!
    Glad to be playin' on the best, UOForever!

6 people like this.
  19. Alucard

Alucard Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    2 people like this.
  20. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.