Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylerium

Apprentice
Hey UOF what's up?

I'm Tylerium, just joined a few weeks ago. I played on OSI Napa Valley 1998-2001, ran my own Sphere shard called Underworld for a while, played UOG: uoforever 2005-2007 and got the bug again recently so decided to give UOF a chance. So far so good...

Cheers!

DaRock

Neophyte
Hey ya'll
I used to play UO yesrs back and quit right after the Elves and all that stuff came out. I figured I'd try this out since it has all my favorite UO time period. So far I been working skills, got a Nox Scribe mage goin, swordsman and tamer. Looking forward to some pvp soon. Btw hows the housing here? Seems to be pretty cramped from what I can see.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Hey ya'll
I used to play UO yesrs back and quit right after the Elves and all that stuff came out. I figured I'd try this out since it has all my favorite UO time period. So far I been working skills, got a Nox Scribe mage goin, swordsman and tamer. Looking forward to some pvp soon. Btw hows the housing here? Seems to be pretty cramped from what I can see.
Yeah, you might find a spot for a smaller plot around somewhere, but it is cramped. So if you're wanting anything bigger than about a 12x12 you'll most likely have to buy it from a player. Which will probably run you anywhere from 500k-several mil, depending on size, storage and location. So get that tamer done and get to farming!

Pikkon

Novice
To all my pacific shard Bros from 98-03 Era PIKKON has returned ...
Friends or enemies love of the game is why we're here say hi if you see me so we can catch up on the greatness that is UO. Any The Alliance Bros from the old guild on here we can make it great once again !
Thank you UO Forever for making this possible

Darkenchao

Greetings and hello people of UOF. I am known as Darkenchao, I am a young player, and I will be stepping foot into the world of Ultima for the first time.

Before I continue I must give a little bit of info about myself. I gotten into playing MMOs when in middle school with Runescape. Yes I know it is such a horrible thing that anyone should have experience. Haha no that is a joke, I have played MMOs off and on most of them were underrated or foreign games from Europe. So I came here to see what Ultima was all about and I am use to full loot and pvp thanks to Runescape.

I do hope that reputation will be important and I seen that it was a bit lacking in some of the "themepark" mmos that I had played over the years. Though I have been playing GW2 off and on as my main "themepark" mmo just can't play it all the time. Wanted to try out what a sandboxy game is like.

So here I am hope you all the best.

tikato

Hey, I joined UOF yesterday and I'm really having a tough time getting into the game again. The last time I played UO was like 14 years ago on Drachenfels.

I'm from germany and my last MMO was Darkfall Online. After Aventurine shut down DF1 and failed with its successor Darkfall: Unholy Wars I hoped someone will release a similar game, but got disappointed (Mortal Online sucks even more). Yea and thats why I thought I give UO another try. It's kinda difficult for me because I've mainly played FPS MMOs after UO and it feels so clunky now.

We will see :D

Cat Lyxen

Hiyas! I have been Cat Lyxen in UO Atlantic Shard since about 2002. I just started UO Forever with my friends Ditto , Aulbrey and Ralf. They wanted to be orcs (urks) so I have a character named UG'LEE. I am a noob in UO Forever so I get lost alot and we have no place to live yet. So far we are having fun. *waves* ugh der!

ShellD

Hi all, new player here. Ricorish is the name =) (also have a Lolla)
You will see me wandering around looking lost because i have no clue what i am doing =D. Hope to make some friends and have a good time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im James aka Baewolffe on Lake Superior an Napa valley server. Aka Armani Blcksmth Cromnightshade axe warrior Swrds.An Tamer.
started playing UO in "86 when it was offline an single plyer got back in in "98 an pl;ayted till all myt frnds went to WOW shortly afterwards i followed suit. Now im looking for that intelligence aspect of this game IE: ingredients crafting spellbooks runebooks vendors and especially the housing system which all the games nowadays are lacking big time if they had your housing sytem itd be wicked koo. oh well i love uo spent alot of mony in 13 years of playing uo i even remaember Deal or no Deal with Nabin who owned properties on all servers he was a good freind an a Fanatic uo player. God miss the good ole days.....:))

Hello i am Godsrage i started UO back on Oct 97 gave the acc to my brother then latter i stared Firebird back in 98 it nice to do a fresh start on OUF i have Godsrage back and here on UOF it nice to back in a game i love for so long Ty for bringing the game to all of us who love the game and the old godsrage was a PVP and PVM one of the best in the old Uo if i killid you there sorry all new start here Ty Godsrage
Doi i have to download a program to play this free on the server i downloaded the client yet theirs no place to put server port or anyuthing help please ty appreciate it.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Yes check around these pages for a download you will have to unzipe it read the page it will help you get back in the game

Every1 should know you need Razor an that you have to type for the server "login.uoforever.com" the port is easy **** i did fdigure it out i im,pressed myself oh the good days are back love UltimaOnline lol :))

Doi i have to download a program to play this free on the server i downloaded the client yet theirs no place to put server port or anyuthing help please ty appreciate it.
very1 should know you need Razor an that you have to type for the server "login.uoforever.com" the port is easy **** i did fdigure it out i im,pressed myself oh the good days are back love UltimaOnline lol :))

halv

Grandmaster
Hey UOF, after playing almost a year I think it's time to introduce myself.
My name in IRC and Forum is halv and my maincharakters have the familyname Halvson (like my sons - it's long RP-History). After excessive plaing the last months all my chars are maxed and ready for interaction with other players, more than only getting PK'd and chatting with my guildmembers. I don't do PVP, but I got alot PK'd, but that's okay for me, it's part of the game. I play UO since 1998 only on shards and never did PvP. My last two shards shut down. I hope this shard will stay like forever, like the name is saying. I think it's time to learn PvP and have some new kind of fun. If like to introduce me in the world of PvP, say hello.

I'm actually based in Berlin in Germany and speak German aswell. Have a great time everybody, I really enjoy plaing here. To the staff - good work!

Raucksds

Neophyte
Hi I'm Robert and I will beat anyone on the server in a 1v1 7x duel or field. Thanks :} Oh Eqms #1

Ps. I also have many newb tactics such as Perfect stuns, Touchdown explo pots, and 20 pple to call in at most any given time. :}

Status
Not open for further replies.