Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inteq93

Hello, my name is Matt and I just downloading this game, because I heard of it and loving oldschool, would be great if someone could show me around this game.

Greetings.

IIIMeJIb

Apprentice
i21ms4q0z

Morbeous

Neophyte
Hi, I'm Morbeous. I used to play UO about 13 years ago. Decided to give this a try and trying to re find my feet. Was used to the later version as I played a Paladin in that so having to relearn all the ropes again. Still yet to find another Young Player so that I can use my Young Player ticket. Hopefully find one soon and maybe someone to adventure with.

Greetings, Jibreel here introducing myself: I like to call myself a black smith in real life lol I am a steel worker making 90% of train wheels in North America. (I make the world go round). Other then working I have a family 3 kids and a beautiful wife. (She says my games is my side chick lol)
I am Jibreel/Dixie Enormus, but most call me Jib. I've been playing UO since I was 8 years old, off and on 25 now! Tried plenty of servers giving much dedication to them. I came here with my 2 other brothers and we have only been here about couple months. So far I have enjoyed the server and people I've met and hope to continue to enjoy myself. I like to PVM/PVP/PK/CRAFT/IDOCS/RP, hehe pretty much all aspects of UO. I am a really cool guy and love to make people laugh. Hope to see you all in-game, and if any newer players need any help shoot me a PM I do not mind giving you my time 8). Good luck!

Brenin

Novice
Hi to all from italy ;) i began play UO when i was 13, in 2002, i love old settings that UOF offer :) im intrested in PVM so i started with a tamer so im intrested in joining in a pvm group, my skype is Brenin899, feel free to contact me. see you all in game (except PK's XD)

Q...

Sup..name is Qualtar aka Q... Played last yr with 2 guilds one was LER other was SDI...dont seem to be still up and goin...looking to join new guild with vet chars adventure and educate the new on this game that is still awesome all these yrs later..

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Hello all, Hexoplex checking in. I've been on the server for about 5 days, in game for about 6 hours (took some time to resolve crashing issues).
I started playing UO when The Second Age was released (1998) and have been returning off and on for the last several years. I ended up here last week when searching for things pertaining to UO.

Hihi

I've played many shards under many different names over the years. Home base was Chesapeake, but i spent some time on Atlantic in HAX in the early 00s. Also played uoforever, defiance, angel island, ipy 1&2 and most other popular free shards off/on for years.

If anyone from HAX plays here shoot me a PM, it's SNAP :).

Excited to be playing UO again. Was really into starcraft 2 since beta, but it's kinda shitty now. Also play some Heroes of the Storm with friends (which has gotten me back into the pvp mindset.....craving UO).

Sipus Maximus

Journeyman
Sipus Maximus here - used to play Great Lakes shard in 99-00 on dial up. Got killed all the time!! Love playing again and look to repay a few reds for giving me the tickle again over the last month :)

Unmedicated

Neophyte
Hi I'm Unmedicated, and I'm still very new to the server.
Actually I'm new to the game in general, and just learning the ropes as I go.
Absolutely enjoying the server so far my past five days have been a blast.

Hello everyone I am Brazilian and playing UO since 97 but as the lag here was very high I stopped playing in OSI to play in a Brazilian freeshard but very different from the UO original.Conheci the UOF has a month and I'm really enjoying play here because it was a dream to play in OSI shard style .. my character in the game is called Chrome .. tamer .... is good so I'm here a month and I'm using google translator to introduce myself .. thanks !

Stevepid

Hi, I'm playing UO for the first time in about 15 years. To say I'm rusty is an understatement, as it is to say I'm playing a game I last played half my life ago.

Lucifer

Neophyte
hi all guys! i'm new in UOF but i'm an old player of UO. I used to play 10-15 years ago and now i'm so glad to have found your shard and log in. I need some times to refresh my memory about the game ;) if there is someone who can explain to me how works everything here (pvp dinamics ecc.) i will be very happy :) Are there italian people? contact me plz!! :) tnx all , we see in game!

hi all guys! i'm new in UOF but i'm an old player of UO. I used to play 10-15 years ago and now i'm so glad to have found your shard and log in. I need some times to refresh my memory about the game ;) if there is someone who can explain to me how works everything here (pvp dinamics ecc.) i will be very happy :) Are there italian people? contact me plz!! :) tnx all , we see in game!

I would be able to help as much as I can. My skype is Jibreel_kills;
Your best bet To find Italian players in game is speak with the language/ mIRC is another good place to connect with people! This page will help you get set up on mIRC http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=IRC

And welcome!!!

Choppin Hoe's

Journeyman
Hello everyone! I'm completely new to the game, i've been playing for about 6 days. Having a blast but looking for a PvM guild so I can get better. Once I have a larger surplus i'd like to try out PvP. If anyone could show me some tips i'd appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.