Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K A Z

Grandmaster
Hihi

I've played many shards under many different names over the years. Home base was Chesapeake, but i spent some time on Atlantic in HAX in the early 00s. Also played uoforever, defiance, angel island, ipy 1&2 and most other popular free shards off/on for years.

If anyone from HAX plays here shoot me a PM, it's SNAP :).

Excited to be playing UO again. Was really into starcraft 2 since beta, but it's kinda shitty now. Also play some Heroes of the Storm with friends (which has gotten me back into the pvp mindset.....craving UO).

Snap from D.C on Defiance ?

CarpeNoctem

Novice
Hey -- Carpe Diem here (Someone stole my O.G. NAME! fuckin turd!!!) Anyways -- SUP UOF. Back after a long break.

See ya in the fields... or dungeons.. XX

CreamofWheat

Hi I am CreamofWheat I am a Legend from about 13 years ago. I hope some of you remember me maybe not maybe infamously.
Anyways hope to start playing again soon

mickem

Heya guys =) I havent played for afew years now and is currently returning, looking for a vendor spot around the empath bank, used to sell tons of runebooks at Tess' Books ^^ I cant help but coming back to UO time after time.

Loofa

Howdy I'm Loofa, been on and off but hoping to get more active. Used to be hardcore back in 1997-2000 on Catskills. Sure to enjoy the community. Im not huge on forum types as I prefer to be in game interacting! =)

Jah Knows

Ya Mon!!
Greetings UOF . Just found this shard Mon. Been a week and mi loving it. Ya! Mon!

Used to play on the Napa shard lotta years back Mon.

If you see me out there stop an burn one wit mi mon..

Rasta4Life

Deebo

Apprentice
Guess I should reintroduce myself since I've been gone for quite a while.

My name is Deebo and I have a gigantic micro-penis and I'm better than you at this game.

Ayeeeelol

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, but I normally answer to Ayeeeeeee audibly in your best Fonzi impression. I am new to the world of Ultima, I've done some research into it(minimal at best) after hearing about it in an * forum. So far the retro graphics is pulling me into playing Ultima vs. Albion. I plan to stick around for awhile and do some research before I start playing to get to understand the gameplay mechanics and rulesets, that's about it for now.

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan, but I normally answer to Ayeeeeeee audibly in your best Fonzi impression. I am new to the world of Ultima, I've done some research into it(minimal at best) after hearing about it in an * forum. So far the retro graphics is pulling me into playing Ultima vs. Albion. I plan to stick around for awhile and do some research before I start playing to get to understand the gameplay mechanics and rulesets, that's about it for now.

Welcome to the World of Ultima! Especially UO Forever! If you need any help I can try to help you as much as I can! Whats your name in-game so I can make sure if I see you I can help!

Also! Jumping in the IRC where tons of the Server people are will help with your questions!
This will help you get your IRC Set up!

http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=IRC

Ayeeeelol

Welcome to the World of Ultima! Especially UO Forever! If you need any help I can try to help you as much as I can! Whats your name in-game so I can make sure if I see you I can help!

Also! Jumping in the IRC where tons of the Server people are will help with your questions!
This will help you get your IRC Set up!

http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=IRC

I have not actually downloaded the game as of yet. I plan on doing some reading into gameplay mechanics and lore and history to make sure I am well equipped with knowledge and not feel overwhelmed. I don't want to dive in headfirst and not know what I am getting into, haha. Thank you for the warm welcome, the community seems great so far.

Ephiny T'Sarran

Hi! I will be Ephiny T'Sarran in game. About to get started. Anyone out there keen on sponsoring me for their friendly and helpful guild? I was mainly a crafter back in the day...been years since i played, but looking to get back into it. Will need some help to get started but i promise you, i am a veteran UO player...played for 10 years and the investment in me will pay off. You can message me on FB or replay here :) FB is Susan Barwan (aka TornadoChick)

Delwin

Neophyte
Hi all

After many (+10) years of break from UO I have decided to play Again, and so far I am having lots of fun. Started on Catskills, but mostly played on the Europe server. I look forward to having fun here, join a guild and doing some RP'ing mixed with PvE and PvP.

/Delwin

Kayro

Hey folks,

I'm Kayro - Just coming back into UO after being gone for a couple of years, schedule has allowed me some more time to play. Glad to be here, looks fun, can't wait to get in game!

K A Z

Grandmaster
fuckin' awesome to see so many new faces! hello to everyone, and may you not be sad should I kill you (and don't loot you, looting is for noobies)

Status
Not open for further replies.