Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlitz

Hey Everyone, my name is Litz, I've been playing UO since 1998 when a buddy of mine got me addicted to the game. I am a United States Marine and work a lot, but I try to find free time to play. I used to play in Napa Valley in the original UO servers. I just started to play a few days ago and already have a few GM on some skills. Hopefully to meet you all soon!

AndimalFresh

Neophyte
whats up everyone !!! Been playing since 98 off and on from Catskills to AlphaShard to Metropolis to uoforever and now to here. Love this game !
Good to be back ran under the charname LiQuidSin for most of that time .. now under Andimal/AndimalFresh with some dumb tamer/crafter names like WolfEelCrusher/The Wiggle Man ...

Fink Angel

i go by fink angel. i started a mage last night. i havent played this since high school on a 56k connection. i felt a little overwhelmed jumping back into uo. when im not playing im at work mostly. i work weird hours. if i can get the hang of this again im going to try to get my gf to give it a try! if you see me in game say hello!

HellGuy

Adept
Hi there,

Not much to tell, another addict here. Who could not stay away... I remember my first days with a dial-up connection trying to pick black pearls off the ground so I could get something to cast with...

Now I am back in ground zero!

Regards
Slipery Mukoz

rack and ruin

hey all, been playing a few months getting myself set up a bit. mainly played Lake Superior and Atlantic on OSI years ago and a short stint on uoforever. awesome to see such an active server with an attentive staff.

looking to get into some pvp. probably trash by todays standards but i learn quick. if I cant find a guild i'll probably just join the weakest faction and get solo dumped on haha.

I am new to UO entirely, some buddies IRL got me hooked when they said i could do nothing but kill people if i wanted to.

I will make no bones, I am here to PK you. And possibly do some actual pvp but Ill need to actually git gud for that.

vagrantxspirit

Hey,
Here enters Ash D. Wiikifer. I look forward in the future of U.O. I believe it has more heart than most games out there, and you all have my full support..... unless I have a criminal char.... then just beware =P

Xenophen

Heya. Name's Xenophen. I'm new here, and looking to get back into the UO action. Played the official UO servers on Napa Valley for about 2 years with players like Ox, Trinidaddy, Red, and more. Hoping to find myself locked into the game by not only an awesome community, but also some amazing gameplay. Talk to ya'll in game. =)

I have played UO off and on since it came out. Catskills and Legends were the two shards I played on. Been here for a bit. This is by far the best server I have played on.

Status
Not open for further replies.