Introduce yourself (2015) (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garillo

Master
Hi, I'm Garillo. New to UOF, fairly new to UO. Looking forward to playing with everyone and learning the game.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Wow it's June and I am now just introducing myself this year...
Hi. I'm Blaine the Gypsy. I talk about myself in the third person often. Most likely one of the most trustworthy/honorable people you could meet.
I post suggestions a lot since my mind is always racing from the medications I'm on. I'm usually at the computer playing UOF because with medical issues you suddenly have no life. There's a lot more good and bad, but I'm way too lazy.
Been here since launch day.

Anzil Wyatt

Journeyman
Hello everyone, I am new and am trying to get the game to download on my computer. I used to play UO in 1997 till about 2001. Played on the Pacific server. I would like to get this to work and maybe remember the good old days . Good to see I am not the only one that loved this game.

Pr0xim0s

Hey Proxximos ingame name. Havn't played UO in 8 years. Use to be addicted like no other. Came back with a buddy that I use to play together with. Seeing if there are any old school group that we can join up with maybe get a little help getting back started.

Bruno D

Adept
Hello my name is Bloodbeard. I'm an alchoholic. I haven't had any rum in 2 days.

Oh, wrong forum... What day is it? Oh, hi, I'm Bloodbeard the guildmaster of (Har) enemies to all and allies to none (of your business).

Another character you may have seen coming at you crazy on the waters or looting your IDOC's may have been Ugarte. That's me too. Bruno D was my first character here and I've been here 786 days according to my profile in UO, you do the math if you want, I don't know what math is.

Used to play Catskills - (Bruno Diamonds/Ugarte), Sonoma - (Doctor Cranium) and Europa (Erasmus) back on OSI in my youth ;)

Happy 4th of July everyone!

HappyMeal06

Hello my name is Happy Meal Im new to UO and im really excited to be a part of the community! Hopefully i find a guild and i may see you all inside of it! :D

Returned to UO after a long break. There is nothing quite like Ultima; Shane and his crew have done an amazing job with this server. I played for many years on Great Lakes running hard PVP with BC (The Black Company). I must be getting old as I am now settled here running a vendor shop and working my Tamer. I have been watching the big alliances in game with interest however.

Elliottlives

Hey guys glad to being apart of the community, played uoforever for 7+ years finally back after a well deserved 2 year break gotta say I'm looking forward to stacking up my collection of heads once I get established...if anyone is looking for a mate to do some PVM with or anything at all I'm more than happy to assist and I'll be sure to do my fair share of the work :)

See you on the battlefield my fiends

Betatest

Neophyte
sitelogo.png

Welcome!
Feel free to introduce yourself to our wonderful community here on this thread.
Hiya, Thinking of getting back into UO, long ago player with some time on my hands. Hope it goes well. FYI mixed reviews online, will see for myself. No lemming here. Open minded, go with the flow, kill as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.