Introducing: NEW WATER RDA

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
something like this is needed, stuff isn't meant to be implemented and everybody have one in the first 3 months

times is slow, implement a new custom RDA only trackable in the ocean!

why? we can get galleons to regain value, pride in searching/crafting for resources therefore boost in economy, boost in ALL player involvement into competition in reaching the RDA, gotta have something valuble to it like a dragon rda... nobody really cares about ANYTHING else besides a dragon RDA nowadays... so use your creativity or just ask me

we will bring back the use of boat, hence the SECTION ON FORUMS about NAVAL WAREFARE.....

hu.....? huuuuuuWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT whens the last time somebody posted in there?

exactly, and your welcome for another great idea from the Lord Great OG being here since month 1 off and on, yours truly thoven

something like this is needed, stuff isn't meant to be implemented and everybody have one in the first 3 months

times is slow, implement a new custom RDA only trackable in the ocean!

why? we can get galleons to regain value, pride in searching/crafting for resources therefore boost in economy, boost in ALL player involvement into competition in reaching the RDA, gotta have something valuble to it like a dragon rda... nobody really cares about ANYTHING else besides a dragon RDA nowadays... so use your creativity or just ask me

we will bring back the use of boat, hence the SECTION ON FORUMS about NAVAL WAREFARE.....

hu.....? huuuuuuWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT whens the last time somebody posted in there?

exactly, and your welcome for another great idea from the Lord Great OG being here since month 1 off and on, yours truly thoven
Maybe a cool idea
Either way
Babethoven ur a ***

I think removing the docks for the water champ and forcing people to use boats would be cool. As is nobody really bothers with it because it takes a hell of a long time and is pretty easy to raid considering all the fighting happens across 2 small choke points