Invisibility cloak!

Sobz

Master
Would be useful for tamers and such. typically I remember back in UOR they would have terras etc drop them and other special types of clothing a special hue and it would be random like a tunic, skirt etc. Any who they'd also drop invisibility cloaks with random charges on it and I'd love to get my hands on some especially having pvm templates without hiding :p

Inflames

Master
these can be abused in pvp togging them between spell cast making u almost un targetable. i assume that's why they are not here now. and i am thankful for that

Sobz

Master
these can be abused in pvp togging them between spell cast making u almost un targetable. i assume that's why they are not here now. and i am thankful for that

Unless they put a restriction only to be allowed in dungeons or certain dungeons

Bromista

Grandmaster
Even still...I'm not feeling it. Those charged items seemed tacky especially the wands. Good god the wands...

Inflames

Master
i quit another free shard that i will leave nameless because of multi accounting and lightning wands target closest blue macro . bait people to instant death

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well it's getting a little off topic but it was the same principle as the clothing items that had spell charges. The wands allowed you to equip and use them to drop harmful spells on your target. It was garbage.

It's really kind of an all or nothing situation though which is why I lumped them in together. I hate those types of magic items.

Sobz

Master
Ohhh right no no I don't want that happening haha screw that, that's just a cheap and cheat way of attacking

K A Z

Grandmaster
always liked those things. I still don't get whats the difference between a Lightning wand zerg and a prepped ebolt zerg, though.

Inflames

Master
always liked those things. I still don't get whats the difference between a Lightning wand zerg and a prepped ebolt zerg, though.
the major difference is all the zergs can stay hidden till they pop out and insta kill you if u prep eb u cant be hidden

wreckognize

Grandmaster
you can't simply hide right in front of someones eyes man!

for that, you'd need a cloak. A special kind of cloak, a cloak that's been imbued with magical energy. The type of magical energy that would turn a man transparent, nay, invisible!

54079-Dr-Evil-air-quotes-lasers-gif-A6nY.gif