Is there any suggestion for a new player to get the meta pet?

Kelvinp

Neophyte
I trained a GM tamer with provocation in a few years ago and back recently.
I have searched wiki about meta pet, those RDA is not easy to hunt easily for a new player.
To have an dragon egg, it needs to hunt Dragon Progenitor, wiki suggests
  • Strategy: You may require multiple vets or mages to heal the pets. Best approach is 3 or more tamers healing the pet tanking.
Is there any way to hunt this boss suggested?

Thank you very much

Phrygian

Master
Dragon eggs are cheap, 1.2m or so. Just buy one. You can farm that as a new player in a small amount of time.

With a basic provo archer, and a 3k gold bow, you can farm 100k+ an hour easily, putting a dragon egg at just 12 hours of farming.

Don't try to hunt RDAs to get the egg, just farm gold. RDAs are mostly found by larger guilds and taken for themselves, since they have the man power to send people out to all the dungeons/farming spots and secure it whenever they are up.

Kelvinp

Neophyte
Dragon eggs are cheap, 1.2m or so. Just buy one. You can farm that as a new player in a small amount of time.

With a basic provo archer, and a 3k gold bow, you can farm 100k+ an hour easily, putting a dragon egg at just 12 hours of farming.

Don't try to hunt RDAs to get the egg, just farm gold. RDAs are mostly found by larger guilds and taken for themselves, since they have the man power to send people out to all the dungeons/farming spots and secure it whenever they are up.

thanks for reply. i have arch provo char too, may i ask where to farm for 100k+ an hour? what is the 3k gold bow stat you mean? i saw vanquish bow selling 5k, is that gold bow powerful than vanquish?

thank you

Phrygian

Master
You want a slayer bow for whatever you are farming. They cost around 3k.

Farm balrons, titans, or even lich lords and ancient liches. Don't stay in 1 place, make a book with your farming spots.

Kelvinp

Neophyte
You want a slayer bow for whatever you are farming. They cost around 3k.

Farm balrons, titans, or even lich lords and ancient liches. Don't stay in 1 place, make a book with your farming spots.

thank you very much for your advice.
i will try to wiki the same kind of slayer hunting :)
btw, do you know if there is any place to sell dungeon rune?