1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

July 2017 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Patch Notes Archive' started by Shane, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Shane

Shane Administrator Staff Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Admin Post
    [​IMG]

July 2017 Patch Notes

ADDED ARCHDEMON BLOOD DISPENSER
    ADDED MISC. HELPFUL MESSAGES
    FIXED NULL CRASH
    ADDED MISC NEW GUILD SYSTEM CHANGES
    INVASION SCOREBOARDS NOW CLEAR ON START
    MISC. WATER CHAMP CHANGES
    ADDED MISC CHAT FILTERS
    FIXED STAFF MESSAGE FOR SPAM
    ADDED MORE NEW GUILD SYSTEM FEATURES
    CHANGED ROGUE KILLS PER DAY LOSS NUMBER
    REMOVED HYDRA SPECIAL ATTACKS
    REMOVED DISEMBOWEL BLOOD
    REDESIGNED
    CAP. POINTS FOR MILITIA SYSTEM

CHANGED IDOCS - WHEN HOUSE FALLS, SPAWNS MOBS WITH THE IDOC LOOT ON THE MOBS, PLAYERS MUST KILL THE MOBS TO GAIN THE IDOC LOOT (TRIAL)

LOWERED WEIGHT OF BLANK SCROLLS
    ADDED VAMPIRES FOR AUGUST MOTM
    REMOVED DRAGON MOTM, FINISHED VAMPIRE MOTM
    MADE JOUSTS REPAIRABLE
    REDUCED AMOUNT OF RED GRIZZLY BEARS
    ADDED NEW TOOL FOR EVENT MASTERS

REMOVED CERTAIN NAMES FROM CHARACTER CREATION
    FIXED MILITIA PET NOTO ISSUE
    FIXES FOR ELUDE
    FIXES FOR DISEMBOWEL

2. SirLothar

SirLothar Moderator Staff Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Sir Lothar, Nicolas Cage
    Any chance we could get details on the changes to elude and disembowel?

Also maybe some more vampire spawn if not in already? The current locations kinda give the new/fairly new players no chance at MOTM which I think goes against Shane's idea of giving the little guy even a remote chance of some good loot.

jkg8787 likes this.
  3. AutoArcher

AutoArcher Member

Jun 5, 2017
    What is a demon blood dispenser? Like, can I sink gold instead of waiting out the timer for the blood?

4. Ser Geaux

Ser Geaux Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Geaux Preaux
    Cool changes. This IDOC deal though. Seems to gear IDOCs toward a more pvm end, so non-pvm geared templates (thieves) might have a much harder time with this. Will a player flag as criminal if he loots a mob corpse that was killed by another player?

5. jkg8787

jkg8787 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2014
    Time for corpse to go from Blue to Grey is ridiculously short. About 10-15 seconds.

Ser Geaux likes this.
  6. jkg8787

jkg8787 Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2014
    Fairly lively discussion about this in http://discord.uoforever.com. Consensus from most participating was against removing Dragon MOTM, but if vampires are here to stay adding some more "newbie-friendly" spawns as apparently meta pets are pretty much a must have at current spawn locations.

Bromista likes this.
  7. girana

girana Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
    they gone add more spots

like they do with Snow Eles and elder Gazers dont worry takes few hours but will happen.

8. SirLothar

SirLothar Moderator Staff Member

Jul 18, 2013
    Sir Lothar, Nicolas Cage
    No there is a small statue you double click on at the arch daemon to get the blood for completing the quest. This replaces having to be there while the arch daemon dies after they buffed it up making it very difficult for newer players to do damage and also stay alive until the end.

AutoArcher likes this.
  9. AutoArcher

AutoArcher Member

Jun 5, 2017
    It'd be cool if vamps spawned out of treasure chests instead of LL or something.

10. DJVicious

DJVicious Active Member

Aug 20, 2016
    been to a few IDOCs with this trial change, not really a fan of it. i personaly enjoy the chaos of loot all over the place up for grabs, plotting n planning your first move when it falls. am i going to go for placement? or am i going to go for that rare? or am i going for the heaviest chest i can see?

i just dont see the point... perhaps it's due to everyone just queuing up their scavenger agents up and running through the house with no real tactics involved in the loot, which just gets scooped up by the people with the fastest connections to the server. if thats the case just disable scavenger agent from working on the server... i'd be perfectly fine with that.

idk, im open minded. enlighten me

11. Lintaglen

Lintaglen Member

Jan 2, 2014
    I do NOT like this IDOC change.

Once again tamers have all the power as they are the only things capable of battling the level of monsters that come up. Now I have to focus on PvPing as well as PvM. Or the PvPers wait til we kill all the PvM shit and while we are worn down they come in and clean house, it's jsut an all around bad system.