Kareem's LEGENDARY PET Finding Guide AGAIN!

Kareem

Grandmaster
Greetings fellow players,

Reposted.

You've been searching....

You've been waiting....

You've asked around.... You've gathered hints, pieces of the puzzle...

I'm here to complete the puzzle.

I'm here to be your guide. I'm here to guide you to your dreams.

Have you ever wanted a rare pet?

A blue wyrm perhaps? The little known nightwolf?

Does this sound like you?

You've come to the right place.

I am here to release the highly sought after rare pet spawn locations and timers. This thread maybe trolled and flamed, however, I promise you that these locations and times are accurate and have been for the past few months.

Anyhow, let us begin on the tour of Brittania's pets.

Basic Pets

1. Ridable wolf (Pretty low taming needed, I'll just say ~ 40-50 taming required)

The ridable wolf spawn just east of Orc Fort. The respawn timer is 10-45 mins. Colors vary from silver (most common) to pure white(most rare). Take caution of where you are standing because the zone is a FFA and your notoriety depends on where you stand. I always liked a few tiles north of where you can log sit.

8t5oV.jpg

2.Dragon (93.9 taming required)

While there are many locations to tame dragons, I find this location to be the most efficient and safest. Typically, you will find three dragons here and if you find a suitable one just drag it down to tame.
8t5vv.jpg

3. White Wyrm/Baby Blue Wyrm/Pure White Steed (Requires 97.3 taming)

The white wyrm spawns in two locations. White Wyrm One is the safest, however, White Wyrm Two has the chance for a rare white steed. In my opinion, this creature is on a extremely low respawn chance. In 8 months, I have only seen it twice. Also, both spawns have a small chance to spawn baby blue hued wyrm.

White Wyrm 1
8t5GZ.jpg

White Wyrm 2
8t5B3.jpg

4. Nightmare (95.1 Taming Required)

There are several spawn for the nightmare. Some of the spawns are static while some of them are variable.

A. Fire Mare

The best mare spawn on the server. Why you ask? This spawn is a static spawn between 3-6 hours, but there will always be a mare between those times.
8t229.jpg

B. Star Mare

The Star Mare is a static spawn however, I do not have a timer on this location for it seemed very slow and sluggish. My suggestion is check it every once in a while.
8t1RT.jpg

C. Destard Mare

The Destard Mare is actually two variable spawns. It cycles through ancient wyrms, dragons, shadow dragons, and the nightmare. I was told there was also a named dragon that may spawn so BEWARE!
8t1YP.jpg

D. Terathan Keep Mare

Probably the most dangerous mare spawn of them all. The T-Keep mare spawn is deep within T-Keep just south of the plateau. The respawn timer maybe once a day, like Star Mare, I never bothered timing it for it was too slow.
8t5RL.jpg

*Note* The respawn timers of the following pets are never accurate due it being a window and server downs. My rule of thumb is plus or minus 8 hours. Also, the days reflect an Eastern time zone,
Legendary Pets

Legendary Pets require 120 taming to tame with the exception of the death beetle which is 115. I will also include the day when these pets were last tamed so you can figure out the spawn timer. *Note* The timers have shifted hours to complete days so mind you as of today these are only accurate.

Skeletal Steed

Pretty worthless in my opinion. Hard to tame and REQUIRED a bonding deed to bond because they do not eat anything.
8t61I.jpg

The respawn timer is 7 days.

Last tamed Thursday.

Nightridge

The Nightridge spawns in the Serpent's Hold Jungle by the healers.
8t6de.jpg

Last tamed Sunday.

Night Frenzy

The Nightfrenzy spawns in the jungle near Daemon Temple.
8t6h2.jpg

The respawn timer is 6-7 days.

Last tamed Sunday.

Nightdragon

The Nightdragon spawns next to the casket in East side of Cove 4. My apololgies but the map does not work here.

8t6k0.jpg

The respawn timer is 7-8 days.

Last tamed Wednesday.

Nightwolf

The Nightwolf spawns just on the southern edge of Occlo by the titans spawns.
8t6q1.jpg

The respawn timer is 7-8 days.

Last tamed Wednesday.

Death Beetle (Requires 115 taming)

The death beetle, I think the most vicious pet in the game because of its poison and speed.
8t6t1.png
The death beetle respawn is every 4 days on top of Akor's Roof.

Last tamed Monday.

Rare Pets

The Unpure Nightbear (Requires 95.1 taming)
You are probably saying to your self, "I've been there 1000 times!" And never seen the two bears? That's because I've been lurking around watching you....
Trust me, they are there.

The Unpure Nightbear is in the Hyloth level 4 Hallway closest to the vampire bat.
8t6v5.jpg

Last tamed Tuesday.

The Pure Nightbear (Requires 95.1 taming)

The coveted Pure Nightbear is in T-Keep. Sounds familiar right? You guessed it in the exact location of the mare spawn.

8t5RL.jpg

Last tamed Saturday.

Dobby?

Someone better share this location when he is available!

It has been fun and rewarding experience finding these creatures... As for me, I have to let these go and hope my work can help you guys enjoy the game a bit more.

Peace,

Kareem (a beautiful life/Worthy Man)

FAMARA

Grandmaster

It has been fun and rewarding experience finding these creatures... As for me, I have to let these go and hope my work can help you guys enjoy the game a bit more.

Peace,

Kareem (a beautiful life/Worthy Man)

Why are you still trying desperatly to tame all the pets lol.

zekey

Master
"it has been fun and rewarding experience finding these creatures... As for me, I have to let these go and hope my work can help you guys enjoy the game a bit more."

but yet he's still camping everyspawn, and griefing anyone who tries to take the spawn from him
BEWARE:if he sees you checkin the spawn he will try to pk you but never mind he will fail coz he sucks and if you tried to fight back he will call his zerg mate to come and gank you..

the only time he (a beautiful life/Worthy Man/an albino/flail) can kill you is when you are AFK, so dont AFK when he is around, he is the best AFK killer in this server :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Got shat on four days ago, V3p got the beetle and $ didn't have anything to say.

Of course when they get a taste of success (still don't know if they even tamed it or killed it) it's boast boast boast.

Sad.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Got shat on four days ago, V3p got the beetle and $ didn't have anything to say.

Of course when they get a taste of success (still don't know if they even tamed it or killed it) it's boast boast boast.

Sad.

we just seen them clearing spawn and killed them all lol, we werent even fighting over the beetle, it either spawned way early and u guys got it or it hasnt spawned yet at all, im thinking they might have changed the spawn timer.

halygon

Grandmaster
You know I read the bickering in this and the last thread and can't seem to get out of my head two head-geared dorks slap-fighting each other.

Love the rare spawn locations btw.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
What else is left? I made my mark and am moving on. Enjoy.
View attachment 4053

after moving on kareem decided to camp the nightbear spawn for 10 hours to eventually die, and not be able to tame the nightbear before it died. AGAIN.

way to post a guide to help the server you can't keep yourself from camping like a madman lol.

Kareem

Grandmaster
Nah just griefing you. So far since youve been "back from the holidays"........

0/2 bears
0/2 beetles

Thats with 5 others backing you up too

Babethoven

Grandmaster
we kill the bear today becuse it was shit

and we got 2 beetles since we've been back actually, you know that 1 night your guild sat there until like 12 at night waiting for it to spawn? lolololol

FAMARA

Grandmaster

0/2 bears
0/2 beetles

no you are desperatly trying to tame them, i even watch hidden until you get all the spawns cleared and start to tame before we come in and kill you , and watch you rage.

you are too thirsty to ever stop camping the spawns , simple as that. even when you joined our guild you were so thirsty while i was taming a death beetle, you would try to spam tame it with 15 taming, that's when i decided you were a peice of crap, not to be trusted.

FAMARA

Grandmaster

0/2 bears
0/2 beetles

that's weird dude! cuz i been waiting til you try to tame and trolling you. my stable slots have been full since i been back, couldnt do anything with any new pets anyways.

FAMARA

Grandmaster

0/2 bears
0/2 beetles

and your not just griefing me, i watched the death beetle for 20 minutes, wouldnt even have recalled in if it wasnt you who cleared the spawn to try and tame it lol, so if your just griefing me, why are you trying to tame it when you think no one;s there?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Please note that I have transformed the guide directly into runebooks using ancient Angkor monk techniques, recently discovered!
These books are available at the Temple of the Rising Sun rune library, at Yew Bank!
here is a screenshot -
U1tdWNr.jpg

NOTE that these books will be the final books that I mark, bringing the total to a mere 16 made by myself, so get them while they're hot! Supplies extremely limited!!

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
i was afk for a bit and want the tamer title. im looking for "a bird" and "greater mongbat" where are these oh great tamers?