Kareem's LEGENDARY Pet Finding Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halygon

Grandmaster
Shame on you for not knowing about the wiki. And shame on me for not having contributed to it. I guess I prefer to help people and offer information in short controlled bursts in-game and on the forums...it's only fair that I do the same with the wiki.

Aaaand especially because I don't wanna come off as desperate to get in the top three to win prizes.
To be fair, I only know about the wiki because for the last 6 months I've been one of the only people contributing and editing on it.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
hey i contributed a statue section today, since a lot of the stuff i know best of was taken, its still a work in progress tho =D
i also didnt know that we were even making a wiki, i will continue to contribute whenever i can.

halygon

Grandmaster
hey i contributed a statue section today, since a lot of the stuff i know best of was taken, its still a work in progress tho =D
i also didnt know that we were even making a wiki, i will continue to contribute whenever i can.
I posted threads with topics to post about in the wiki thread by Carl

Bryce

Adept
A copy of Kareem's guide was copied/pasted to him in its entirety prior to deletion. I felt it was only fair to give him a copy of it since effort was put in during its creation. So that's that.

As for the wiki, keep it coming guys! Doing some great work in there. We feel it's a great aspect, especially since SOME things are server-specific. If you have any questions, more than welcome to PM me for clarification and/or double-checks of legitimacy. I'll get to them when I can. Going to lock this as its original intent is/was fairly nullified. But keep the wiki posts coming, we appreciatr it.

Status
Not open for further replies.