Khaldun secrets

Basileus

Apprentice
Hi guys, I spent hours today looking for answers inside Khaldun dungeon. After you kill the boss, in the very end of the dungeon, where are the tombs of the 5 ancient liches and his sarcophagus, a write comes up saying:I'm not done! (or something similar). So what we have to do? We tried to kill every ancients and come back to the tombs (apart form the strange sound, nothing happens). We also saw many switch on an ancient lich spawn (dunno what to do with). Also there is a room with mobs, and we don't know how to enter in, when you stand in front of what looks like the secret entrance, you can here the same sound as the one on the boss's sarcophagus.
Please I need answers.

God.RG

Grandmaster
seems some people are unwilling to help those in need in the most direct simple way and post for all future persons that may have need of the same answer . Love the modern mentality of players.
Or they just want to keep it on the DL so it doesnt get packed with blues. Secret spots are secret for a reason.

limlight

Grandmaster
Go to uo guide...the switches are the same thing as old uo.

The black hole in middle geta u to middle room.

Theres still a bigger puzzle left unaolved. I had a gm tell me the final puzzle had not been solved yet still.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

hoodfigure

Master
Go to uo guide...the switches are the same thing as old uo.

The black hole in middle geta u to middle room.

Theres still a bigger puzzle left unaolved. I had a gm tell me the final puzzle had not been solved yet still.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ummm, Im pretty sure its just the 1 puzzle room and the other "secret room", since harrower still isnt in :( Maybe thats what he meant, no one has yet to do the final stage.. because it hasn't been implemented.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Do mobs drop Khaldun journals here? I loved to collect them.. Good reading, especially that mage who gone insane, he was really fucked in the head.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavos

Master
I really hope this is true. The idea that there are still hidden things on UOF left undiscovered is pretty exciting.

I've explored Khaldun quite a bit and the main thing that stands out to me are the switches here:
MvFlmbz.png

Months and months ago, you could double click a tall candelabra, then one of the switches and the sarcophagus would lift up. Under there was a rune which would teleport you up onto the tower (red arrow) with two chests.

It seems this was changed at some point and the switches no longer raise that sacrophagus (though you can teleport onto the tower with the chests as a shortcut). I noticed this change maybe 6 months ago

Maybe a correct combination of switches here would reveal something new? Or it could have something to do with the 5 ancient liches and their coffins near the boss

svarni

Neophyte
[...] sarcophagus would lift up. Under there was a rune which would teleport you up onto the tower (red arrow) with two chests.

It seems this was changed at some point and the switches no longer raise that sacrophagus (though you can teleport onto the tower with the chests as a shortcut). I noticed this change maybe 6 months ago

Maybe a correct combination of switches here would reveal something new? Or it could have something to do with the 5 ancient liches and their coffins near the boss
Though this thread is old, I assume noone discovered or wanted to share this: the sarcophagus still lifts, as I figured out. However, it moves only a small bit every two minutes, taking 20 to 30 minutes to fully lift up in order for being able to get to the rune. I cannot precisely say how I enabled the mechanics, I was trying everything with the levers and the candle. I think, one of the levers i enabled (pulled to the right) was clicking back on its own prior to starting the opening process.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Khaldun will never be packed with blues. if it does message me and I'll make sure it doesn't [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk