WTS Kiki's Max Houses Mega Thread *UPDATED FEB 16*

Kiki

Grandmaster
Good things come in small packages. Great things come in big packages.This one sits somewhere in the middle.

This is the thread for all of you wanting a great deal on a max storage.

I will edit this first post with For Sale and Sold items, and will do my best to leave Sold prices up so people can always get a feel for the market. As always, any questions of if you want a tour, throw me a PM or hit me up on Discord.

Bid increments are min 100k and all properties will be sold 48 hours after last qualifying bid. If I don't notice the timer has come and gone, please feel free to message me here or on Discord and remind me.

Starting Bids will be nice and low, and most in this thread won't go up too much, so if you get in early you may get a whopper of a deal.

Please reference the listing # when bidding to avoid any confusion.

**If you want to PM a possible B/O for a plot, as long as there aren't any current bids on it, PM me and we'll discuss it.**

Now, on to the goods!

#5. 14x17 Max Storage 2 screens from Yew Bank. Excellent house for the prospective vendor in you, or to use as a base while killing people using vendors near you.

S/B- 1.5m

unknown.png

Happy Bidding!

SOLDS

3. 13x18 Max Storage, Full Beach, right near Compassion Shrine, Great for farming. SOLD 750k
1. 18x18, mountainside, at the base of Snakes Pass. Great LJ and Mining spot. SOLD 2m
4. 14x16 Max Storage, No Blockage, right on the edge of the swamp. SOLD 750k
6. 15x15 Max Storage near Brit Crossroads. SOLD 500k
-. 16x15 Max Storage above Swamp. SOLD 500k
2. 15x16 Max Storage near Compassion SOLD 750k
7. 17x13 Waterfront. East of Yew. No spawn, on grass. 1m

Last edited: