WTB Ladies and Gentleman, i am offering a sweet deal to anyone whos interested in training a meta spider

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hello fellow sosarians ,

Currently , i have a lvl 6 spider with 3 relics ( brood lvl 5, dessiscate lvl 10 and carapace lvl 1 ) and i am paying 3.5 million gold pieces for someone to level up to a lvl 7 spider which requires 3mil xp . However there are some conditions and they are :

- you have 21 days from the day of acceptance to acquire 3m xp . Failure to do so will incur a 250k per day late penalty fee

-Before hitting lvl 7 spider , you have to pm me and i have to be present to personally witness it transforming it to a lvl 7 spider . Failure to do so will result you in not getting paid at all . *** super important condition***

- Our deal will have to be in black and white on forums / discord so no scamming/ reneging of our deal of any sort is allowed as it is a bannable offence.To ensure fairness and no scamming of any sort on either side , we can always request our highly respected staff to be the witness / broker for the deal .

Last but not least , for anyone that trains my spider and manages to get the rare form of spider when you hit 3mil xp , i will pay an extra 7 million gold pieces as a BONUS which is a grand total of
10.5 MILLION gold pieces !

Anyone who is interested in my offer can just pm me on forums / discord and we can discuss further .

Thank you !

@eppy @Swayze @halygon @JoeB @JennaL @Faytality

il7rJCQ.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ^_^