Last Target

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I can't get Last Target to work in Sallos. I don't know what it's fucking deal is.

I want to use my mouse wheel button as last target, and I set the hot key in Macros, and Sallos recognizes the mouse wheel as a button because it says "Wheel Press" when I press the mouse wheel button. But it just doesn't fucking work. I set a wandering healer as last target, load gheal, click mouse wheel button and it either attacks the healer or does nothing.

Tried binding last target to other keys on the keyboard as well, seems like sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Most recently, nothing fucking works no matter which key I set it to.

I am using Actions > Target > Last

Please help. This is really fucking annoying. Save me, @Blair

Blair

Master
Try casting an offensive spell since the healer isn't partied or friended so it won't be a beneficial target unless you click a heal on it.

Is it possible you have other macros saved to the same button? Or accidentally scrolling your mouse wheel?

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Try casting an offensive spell since the healer isn't partied or friended so it won't be a beneficial target unless you click a heal on it.

This was part of the issue. The other part is that Sallos seems to recognize mouse wheel button as a valid key in the Macros options, but really it's not a valid key. It just won't work without mouse key mapping software.

It's a good thing Sallos has some very nice redeeming features for PvP, because just running around, either with or without smooth walk, makes me want to barf. Smooth walk looks awful and the normal walk is insanely choppy and also makes me want to vomit. I don't know why non-smooth walk is not the same as Razor or Steam. Really makes me sad.

But anyway thank you for your help.