leave house is very old!

Clubber

Neophyte
Please for the love of god get rid of leave house or nerf it. Make it a ten minute cool down. I know most would agree with this.

Mathias

Adept
Hmmm well the usual way is people time it with spell drops, and then entire guilds chose to be house hiding little bitches who think its cool to do such things. It can just be annoying to be dropped on by 5 people who just popped out of a house they've been hiding in.

Among other less serious ways to abuse it.

Speaking of experiences from previous servers, but UO is UO :p

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I use it when im running from the gank. AND I ALWAYS GET AWAY USING IT. Basically I find a group of custom houses and run up on the right side of the steps hit my macro for leave house insta teleport to the left side of the house.

I agree they should nerf it, butt then again I dont know how they would do it to not hurt the purposes it was designed for to begin with.

Nomack

Neophyte
Why not make it like osi and once you leave a house and flag someone you cant get back in for 2 min. I would prefer that to changing leave house in anyway.

gucci mane

Apprentice
ya it should be changed so its not used so much in pvp. i have a hotkey for it, doesn't change the fact that is is cheesey and lame and takes away from actually fighting

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I thought Leave House was for letting people escape a house if they got trapped in it? Didn't they also implement it so that if you're gated into a house that isn't yours or a friend's, you're put outside automatically? Seems redundant. On top of that, the Help feature "I'm stuck" will do the same thing if you're in a house, first, before giving you an option to teleport to a town. I'm sure we could put in a hard cooldown or something for using this. Only people it would backfire on are those abusing it.