Let's Go! Treasure Hunting

parsnip

Grandmaster
Go! guild presents...
Let's Go! Treasure Hunting

If you are a brave explorer who wants to discover the UOF lands and have a chance at winning prizes in the process, this is the thread for you! Challenges will be posted here which will require you to use your wit to solve clues and your grit hunt down a treasure!

You may choose to solve the challenges alone or as a group but please refrain from posting clues in this thread or on Discord. You don't want to give your competitors an upper hand! Prizes will vary based on the difficulty of the challenge. Clues may be given out, on this thread and on Discord, if it takes too long to solve a challenge.

e5MPSSi.png

Challenge #1 is complete! Winner: JDunce
Challenge #2 is complete! Winner: Busta Mani

Last edited:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Challenge #1 (Complete)
Congratulations to JDunce

Fellow UOFers, I need your help! My mad cousin McParsnip has a tendency to go on long pondering walks and get himself rather lost in the process. When he realizes he has lost his way, he gets rather panicked and starts talking very cryptically! In his last communication, he said "I'm stuck in a strange place where the ancient meets the mechanical and green flames of raw energy rise high."

Please help me find him and bring him back to safety! He will need to be resurrected and calmed first. To calm his nerves, bring him a bottle of ale and give him a good [e slap from me! For your good deed, you will be rewarded 2000 Donation Coins.

rH7iHWf.png

The first challenge was completed very quickly and accurately by JDunce - Many congratulations! I may have to make future challenges a little more ... challenging!
sOfFLQC.png

Last edited:

parsnip

Grandmaster
Challenge #2 (Complete)
Congratulations to Busta Mani

Thanks to the brave JDunce, my mad cousin McParsnip was rescued from the darkness of Exodus dungeon. Remarkably he escaped unharmed and even brought some souvenirs with him from Exodus. He was so impressed at how quickly his nervous rescue cries were deciphered, he thought he would set UOFers another challenge to hunt down his Exodus loot:

"X marks the spot at this source of power"
Find the spot and you should find McParsnip's loot:

jYc3LTi.png

Hint: A temporary structure has been built near this source of power.

VEO50dW.png

Last edited: