Looking for a RDA finding macros

Channel 34

Apprentice
I don't have one, but if I understand the concept, you can record a macro that will use TRACKING, select MONSTER on the associated gump, if you see a fire elemental pop up where there shouldn't be one, that's going to be the RDA. You'd have to insert a pause to avoid spamming the skill, and loop it, of course, but that ought to do it for you.

parsnip

Grandmaster
Keep in mind that RDAs are no longer labelled as "a mysterious gate" in the Tracking gump so you have to manually look out for the fire elemental blob. You can just record a macro that tracks for humans and the run / recall around to look for them.

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Loop this:

useskill 'Tracking'
pause 1000
replygump 0xb16e7d71 4
pause 9000

and run around looking for a fire ele graphic :)

29fV5xX.png

Alucard

Grandmaster
useskill 'Tracking'
waitforgump 0xb16e7d71 15000
replygump 0xb16e7d71 2
waitforgump 0x3b378483 15000
pause 6000
replygump 0x3b378483 0
pause 4000

track fire elem that was clear,
I'm interested in,
is there any macro - recall on world runes, ... SYSMSG - Fire Elem find - Recall Rune 123.... )
save it notepad =)
who knows the thread range tracking ? ))) how many tiles ? )

Last edited by a moderator:

Channel 34

Apprentice
You want a macro that will notify you of an RDA then recall you to it? I don't think I understand what it is that you are asking. If you want a macro that will, say, pop you instantly to an RDA the moment it pops wherever it is generated, then I would have to say no, there is no macro for that. If that is not what you are trying to do, maybe someone else may be able to clarify.

Alucard

Grandmaster
using stone look when the portal open
auto jumping on the map interval tracking ... chek fire elements (if find sysms with number recall rune) save txt file
when complete ... jumpt on runes where were found fire elements

in principle, such a thing is not desirable to spread to the masses,
so it is best to close the topic ))

drasked

Grandmaster
using stone look when the portal open
auto jumping on the map interval tracking ... chek fire elements (if find sysms with number recall rune) save txt file
when complete ... jumpt on runes where were found fire elements

in principle, such a thing is not desirable to spread to the masses,
so it is best to close the topic ))

Like people said, it seems like it has recently been nerfed where you can't really afk it. That being said i can give you the one i have if you still want it (let me know in PM)