1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for players new to PvP

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Dirt McGirt, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2016
    1CE was founded as an idoc/pvp guild. Today is actually the 4 year anniversary of the creation of the group (sept 25th 2013). I've always liked helping players that are new to pvp learn the basics. Watching a player go from not being able to throw a pot or sync, to being a competent solo and team pvper, is one of the most enjoyable things about this game for me. 1CE ported to UOF back around January of this year. Long story short, now I've got the itch and would like to bring some new blood into the group.

We are mainly looking for players that have an interest in learning to pvp either solo or in a team. People that are more interested in pvm or crafting are also welcome. If you are new to the server as well as its pvp mechanics that's fine. We can wait for you to develop characters and in game stuff. I'm not claiming to be an amazing pvper, but I have a good grasp of the basics of solo and team fighting. While we are willing to take anyone no matter of their current in game status, we ask that you are willing to improve yourself in game.

Along with pvp, we will also do Champ Spawns, Idocing (a little) and eventually RDA's. I'd like to grow a well rounded guild with activity for all play styles. If any of this sounds good to you then message me on dizcord. My dizcord is Dirt McGirt #7720.

Requirements to Join
    1. http://discord.uoforever.com chat app.
    2. Be able to supply yourself in game.
    3. Mic for team play. (Not an absolute requirement, but we'd like everyone to be in voice for fights.)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. TyroneG

TyroneG Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2016
    TyroneG
    Dirt is a genuinely good guy and good PVPer. I've seen him take people completely new to PVP and turn them into pretty decent players.

Highly recommend anyone without a guild and who wants to get into PVP to take him up on this offer.

-aga

3. Shahzdamn

Shahzdamn Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Uhoh, 1ce is back!

Dirt McGirt and TyroneG like this.
  4. TrustyPatchez

TrustyPatchez Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2015
    +1 this guy will enhance your uo experience considerably. Even though he will be a fierce competitor for my group and I, I have nothing but good things to say about him

5. toddyboi

toddyboi Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2016
    Toddy
    @Peav is looking for a new guild.

Peav likes this.
  6. BigDaddyAz

BigDaddyAz Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Xandros,Azeroth,Anti-Hero,
    +1

Dirt McGirt likes this.
  7. De Medici

De Medici Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Cosimo de Medici
    Thx for your great work Dirt McGirt. I wish there would be more Dirt McGirts outhere. Pretty good and fair pvper.

8. Dirt McGirt

Sep 26, 2016
    We are still recruiting players that are interested in learning solo and team pvp. Ideally looking for mages at this point, but dexxers are welcome as well.

TyroneG and Kryptoknight like this.
  9. Griz

Griz Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2017
    Are you still recruiting? Im relatively new and would like to learn pvp

10. Zaggi

Zaggi Member

Sep 14, 2015
    Zaggi
    I might be interested. I used to pvp alot on napa valley and a little on UOG. Started on UOF like 3 months ago. Looking for people to pvp/pvm with. http://discord.uoforever.com Hoogie#6725

11. Obi_Kanobi21

Obi_Kanobi21 New Member

Feb 14, 2018
    OBI KANOBI
    LOL dirt mcgirt still plays this game?

12. Dirt McGirt

Sep 26, 2016
    1CE Clan is opening recruitment temporally to all types of players. We mainly want players that are newish to the server that are interested in learning pvp. But we are also taking on pvmers that want to run champs and other pvm type stuff.

13. Dart

Dart New Member

Apr 20, 2014
    i messaged you yesterday, i would like to join and get back into pvp. im an old school pvper, and not used to this explode pot spam style of pvp, so i could use some help. mostly played a dexer, but am open to all classes

14. Mert Dedeji

Mert Dedeji Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Friendly community, good people

15. Macen K

Macen K New Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Hi, I saw your post and notice it's from quite awhile ago! But if you still run this operation I'm interested in Joining.

16. Dirt McGirt

Sep 26, 2016
    We are opening recruitment to people who want to get involved in the pvp scene, militias and pks ect. Newbs are welcome as long as you are willing to learn and adapt your tactics and possibly your client (sallos).

do1nth4ngs likes this.
  17. do1nth4ngs

do1nth4ngs Active Member

Mar 8, 2014
    MrDubSack
    Hit me up on http://discord.uoforever.com do1nth4ngs #0312

18. The Jester-

The Jester- New Member

Jul 10, 2013
    What is the quickest way to get a response from UOF Admins to recover a lost account? It has been so long since I played lol.

19. eatriceiamnice

eatriceiamnice Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2013

Thanks Dirt for giving back to the community. It says a lot about you and the love of the game.

I am slowly getting setup for another chapter of my "PIxel Junkie Life." From what I see, a lot of PvM/PvP tamers doing champ spawns. =) They were kind enough to leave a "newb", mio, gold pixels on the ground . *cough* *cough* My adventures were enjoyable.

Reagents scarce and pricey . So, please have patience.

Blessings.