Losing Meta Pet with all relics after 12h

De Medici

Grandmaster
I had a discussion with eppy about this topic. He told me that many players quitted the game because they lost their metas after they logged out/ crashed without stableling the meta after 12h. I also know many people who lost their meta pets.

Can anybody explain me why people dont get relics and hues refunded if their internet connection crashes or there is an emmergeny in rl or for what ever reason they logged out without stabling? A pet can only collapse to an egg after it is lured to a house. But it is so easy to lure it from the town or where ever to a house.

Some person finds an egg, ok but this person doesnt get the relics, nor the dye. Is this a self-destructive way to get player quitting because shane unconsciously does not want to do this any longer? Who benefits from making player loosing their relics? I dont get it

De Medici

Grandmaster
Following this logic you need also blessed cloth sinks, Meta Ball sinks, Statue sinks, BOD cloth sinks, What about Meta Talisman relic sinks? This doesnt need a sink? And so on...

You can buy for 80$ an item so it gives you 24h. lol. Thats two trippe A title games.

And pls dont tell me you can buy it with gold, cause if everybody would do so, no dono coins would be available.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Girana, I am really sry, but it would be great if you can avoid discussions with me. I know you hear that regularly from other people but i dont want to talk with you. If you don't mind just don't reply to my posts or questions. If i ask a question I dont ask you. Its nothing against you but its just not fun to talk to you. Thank you.

drasked

Grandmaster
Can anybody explain me why people dont get relics and hues refunded if their internet connection crashes or there is an emmergeny in rl or for what ever reason they logged out without stabling?

Because they would have to give back my maxed out spider that i lost.

steve-o

Grandmaster
cause i would just forget my pet out of stable to get all my money/relics back. great!

How hard is to sell a meta dragon fully loaded lately? they go for 18 mils....

as girana said you have to buy the 24h devotion and you will never loose your pet again.

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
Lost a lvl 6 drag w/ QS and nox last summer by leaving him out. Took a 6 month break after that. Always check your pets before log.If you plan to go AFK while on your tamer go to a house you own. I forgot (yes again) to stable my drag before I logged, but this time was left in the house. I logged back in 2 days later and he was still on my rooftop wonderfully happy. Very Lucky.

De Medici

Grandmaster
The 24h thing doesnt help if you cant login for technicall issues. That happens not so rarely as you might think. I lost a meta like 2 years ago cause i couldnt login for 3 days (no internet).

De Medici

Grandmaster
cause i would just forget my pet out of stable to get all my money/relics back. great!

How hard is to sell a meta dragon fully loaded lately? they go for 18 mils....

as girana said you have to buy the 24h devotion and you will never loose your pet again.

Relic prices are 6.5m qs 3.5m bloody 2.8m molten 1m nox: its 13.8. so you are far better off to sell your pet. And you could still implement auto stable after 12h to avoid this. This wouldnt make any player leave in a dying game.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Lost a relic loaded lvl 6 dragon and steed just over a year ago. It was a big punch in the gut but I just kept playing the game and worked my way back up. In the year since I raised a new dragon and steed back up as well as a spider. A lot can happen in this game within a year.

I know how much it hurts to lose something you invested a lot of time with. My advice for anyone that has this happen is to take a day or two to remind yourself that this is a game. You play games for entertainment. If you did it once in the game you can do it again. Keep playing the game and doing things that you've likely already been doing for fun to build wealth and give you a chance for endgame rewards.

Last edited:

girana

Grandmaster
Relic prices are 6.5m qs 3.5m bloody 2.8m molten 1m nox: its 13.8. so you are far better off to sell your pet. And you could still implement auto stable after 12h to avoid this. This wouldnt make any player leave in a dying game.

the also could make pets die forever.

Staff want it this way accept it.

dont play a meta tamer if you cant.

steve-o

Grandmaster
The 24h thing doesnt help if you cant login for technicall issues. That happens not so rarely as you might think. I lost a meta like 2 years ago cause i couldnt login for 3 days (no internet).
find any internet access and pm a friend to pm a gm to stable your pets... there is always a way unless u get hurt and cant even write a message on discord/skype/ts/mumble/...

we always do this to friends that leave pets out if we know

De Medici

Grandmaster
@steve-o I think its not the way it should work that gms influence the natural way of things. Its basically the same to artificially stable a pet as refunding people for lost metas.

@girana why is it so difficult for you to dont talk to people if they tell you, that they dont want to interact with you. I am not the first one telling you that. Additionally, I would highly recommend, if you dont like the topic of any discussion or you think it makes no sense, dont join that discussion. You are free to discuss what you want in forums as long as you don't insult anybody or have a toxic attitude. Looks a bit like an obsession to me that you have to answer to every single post no matter in which category on forums or on discord. this can easily be interpreted as stalking to be honest because there is no way to avoid you.

I think that genocide pete answered pretty well to the OP question. Additionally I think they want to have that shard as hardcore as possible and if you lose a maxed out 80m spider and quitt, it is the price the staff is willing to pay to keep pet trapping alive.

steve-o

Grandmaster
@steve-o I think its not the way it should work that gms influence the natural way of things. Its basically the same to artificially stable a pet as refunding people for lost metas.
? pet was not lured or trapped it was just in house (way before the house fix) because his internet crashed or his pc broke... if the pet is lured and not petballed it's your fault and gm will never help you.

@girana why is it so difficult for you to dont talk to people if they tell you, that they dont want to interact with you. I am not the first one telling you that. Additionally, I would highly recommend, if you dont like the topic of any discussion or you think it makes no sense, dont join that discussion. You are free to discuss what you want in forums as long as you don't insult anybody or have a toxic attitude. Looks a bit like an obsession to me that you have to answer to every single post no matter in which category on forums or on discord. this can easily be interpreted as stalking to be honest because there is no way to avoid you.
sorry but girana di answer exactly to your question without saying anything bad. we did it for friends pet not for our pets.
if you dont want to read his messages just put him on ignore... i did it with many eqms long ago.