Mage Lord SS

DBLCheeseburger

Journeyman
I believe it was nerfed. The drop rate has decreased and they drop more red scrolls than before. I heard from people farming Titans they get less scrolls also. Might just be a bad streak, but I believe it was changed.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I believe it was nerfed. The drop rate has decreased and they drop more red scrolls than before. I heard from people farming Titans they get less scrolls also. Might just be a bad streak, but I believe it was changed.
Ya know.. This type of thing is really annoying if they did that and didn't throw up some kind of notes about it. This wouldn't be the first time hearing of a situation where something was changed in game but not mentioned either. I really hope it's just a bad streak. I assume they WOULD put notes about item drop rate nerfs, but that's only under the assumption of generalized patching/nerfing.. I hope.. HOPE it's not true. If it is true, it makes me wonder what else is happening behind the scenes noone knows about except a select few.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

gofer

Grandmaster

Ya know.. This type of thing is really annoying if they did that and didn't throw up some kind of notes about it. This wouldn't be the first time hearing of a situation where something was changed in game but not mentioned either. I really hope it's just a bad streak. I assume they WOULD put notes about item drop rate nerfs, but that's only under the assumption of generalized patching/nerfing.. I hope.. HOPE it's not true. If it is true, it makes me wonder what else is happening behind the scenes noone knows about except a select few.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

I think it may just be a bad beat... I got 3 on one run and that was the only run I did that night. I still pull taming SS' and I see quite a bit on the selling thread. Not sure if the coding is similar, but people seem to be pulling a lot of 120 Taming as well recently along with other goodies. If anything, with the amount of people that left the game, my guess is the inverse could be true to stop the bleeding so to speak.