Make Wondering Healers Harder to kill

Trades

Adept
Any1 think we should up the wanderin healers so they not killed with a ebolt? or is this a effective tool of the game, kill the healer so the person can't res? Make him use his Physically Stuck option 2 times then just let him rot for 30mins waiting for another healer?

I agree u should be able to kill em, but make it a bit harder I think would be the key issue. Hate to sneeze on a healer watch him fall over then watch the ghost spamming OOooOOooOOo

mynameis

Adept
Yeah I remember thinking they were hard to kill back in the day, maybe I'm wrong. I haven't killed one but from what I've seen I think they're strong office,weak defense? Bump it up, I remember a time where wandering healers were a good way to build resist.

While we're at it, I think old school guards were cooler. They pretty much insta-killed, but not literally. Every rare once in a while you'd get luck and survive, or see someone running w two guards poofing right behind them. Just liked it better. More balance, less OP'd guards ;)

Jager

Grandmaster
i rememebr wandering healers being mother fuckers if you had one on you, they wernt an easy kill.. and i think being able to fight or run from guards (more realistic) would be fun. dont remember that part personally but i do remeebr the healers.

Halpo

Master
They use to be super fast and hard hitters I remember attacking my first healer back in like 98-99 the bastard chased me like 50 screens casting fs and keeping up this was also with 512 DSL "the shit back then" the first time I killed one was with 3 other dexxers killed 6 of them then noticed we were all red from it :p my first red char

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hanebu

Master
Agreed!

Have you ever tried to kill those Guards in the Outposts?

They have like 300 Dex and hit like a machinegun! There is no way to kill them 1 vs 1.

Maybe pull some stats out of them and give it to the healers ;-)