Making display larger

sadrhino

Neophyte
Hello!
Is there a way to make the game larger than 800x600? (not the area outside where you might have your bags and paper doll, the actual game part).

Any help is much appreciated!

Riversilk

Master
Based on older players experience, which is the best screen resolution to use?
Because you can definitely go bigger than 800x600 but if you go too big you start to see black squares on the corner of the playing area...
Has anyone ever found the sweet spot of screen resolutions?

Mellis2004

Neophyte
I use 1000x700 on my laptop. It keeps the screen above my tool bar that want to get in the way of my field of play, and it is just wide enough to eliminate the black tiles. However if you are running on a mount, those black tiles will be come back on you a bit.

Riversilk

Master
I tried to use 960x720 (which is 1.2x standard resolution) but i already see the black tiles in the corners while i'm running mounted...
I don't know if it's better to keep it like this or just make it somewhat smaller...

mynameis

Adept
1110x720 cuz I saw it in alans video. Seem good, I dont mind a bit of black corner. Seems better w/ steam than razor but that doesn't make sense ?

yeety

Journeyman
Razor stuff somehow does not work for me. Even the way explained on the video not working either . Anyone with the same problem?

Sumyungguy

Journeyman
I have black on the edges of my screen with steam. I tried everything i could think of and nothing seems to work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mynameis

Adept
I have black on the edges of my screen with steam. I tried everything i could think of and nothing seems to work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that's normal no matter how you expand the screen because the server only sends so much. Smaller screen would be the only fix.