MARCH MADNESS SQUARES! 200k buy ins

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
100%20squares_zpszehzecrb.png

im taking this out of the @TacoPonyParty idea hat and moving it forward. yes i copy pasted some shit.
each square is 200k gold. you can buy as many as you want solo or team up with others if you dont have enough to meet the required 200k gold mark. ie: 5 guys pitch together 40k each.

post here with which square(s) you want and ill pm you for when we can meet up in game to make the xfer.

the rules
Basically, if the score is away 72 - home 65 (away and home will be based of espn.com and how they list the games. top team is away and bottom team will be home), then the active square at halftime, flip counter* or final score is the number 2 square for the away, and the number 5 square for the home.

the payouts
second round march 19-20 (32 games) 100k for final scores for a total of 3.2 million to be won.
third round march 21-22 (16 games) 200k for final scores for a total of 3.2 million to be won.
sweet 16 march 26-27 (8 games) 200k for half time scores and 200k for final scores. for a total of 3.2 million to be won.
elite eight march 28-29 (4 games) 400k for half time scores and 400k for final scores. for a total of 3.2 million to be won.
final four april 4 (2 games) 400k for halftime scores and its flip counterpart* then another 400k for final scores and its flip counterpart*. for a total of 3.2 million to be won.
final game april 6 (1 game) 1 million for half time score and its flip counterpart*. then another 1 million for final score and its flip counterpart*. for a total of 4 million to be won.

in all there will be 84 chances to win.
some math done and it is basically 2,381g per game to be wagered. not bad if u think about the final game. 2,381g for 4 chances at 1 million.

I'm reachable in IRC most of the time as tonk when im online. PM me if you have any questions. If you'd like to buy a square, state which square you'd like to buy in this thread so others know you've got your grubby hands on it. First in first served!

I won't be skimming anything as bookie - if you feel like tipping, that'd be cool!

sqaures sold: 0 (0/20mil pot)
list of players (un/paid)

*= flip counterpart is instead of away/home the switch comes in and it also becomes home/away.
first off this is on the forums so itll be legit.
second thing this will not go unless all squares are sold
if it is unfilled by the start of the first game ill return the money to the people who have payed.
i will be buying the last 5 squares that isnt taken
will update the squares when people make purchases.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
i think you should do 250k/per and only do one board

thanks for the input. maybe next year. hey if no ballers want to gamble its cool. got till the 19th to fill this bad boy up. 12 days of farming and u can get 1mil golds.

tonkLoD

Grandmaster
Lol. At least i have this post set up for next year so all you rich guys can decline it yet again.