Meta Spider, which relic first?

Nasty_Girl

Apprentice
Hello, I am new in meta spider business and there is no info about the relics @wiki only TBA! :)

So my question is, which relic should i use first and why? My spider is atm lvl 3...

Thanks,

Nasty

Josh D

Grandmaster
I just finished my spider a couple of days ago, so I have a little bit of knowledge with them.

I would recommend...

Brood - decent extra damage in the lower levels, plus it levels up fast
Desecrate - similar to bloody relic, but leeches health
Necrosis - similar to molten relic, but in a circle around the spider. Excellent at lvl 1 in champ spawns
Carapace - this is still a very low level to me as I just equipped it (lvl 3 I think), but it replenishes stamina according to Bobby123 of $ guild. He said it is pretty good for fighting mobs that cast a lot as those reduce your spiders swing speed.

Huge bit of advice......kill ettin, trolls, and ogres from level 1-3, then ogre lords from 4 and 5, rotting corpses at lvl 6 (ogre lords when waiting for respawn of rotting corpses).

PM me with any other questions.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
What @Josh D said but I recommend swapping necrosis with carapace. It's seriously underrated, it keeps the spider's stamina full meaning max hit speed

Vorax

Grandmaster
I did Brood first, its cheap and for sure worth it, the pack instincts damage buff is incredible.