Misadventures of Tasslehoff B. (ep 01)

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
only 480 in 2016 ?
peka.png

lol sorry my bad, didn't realize when I had recorded it the setting was soo damn low. I'll make a better content video next time with more action and entertainment, I promise you lol. In the meantime I'm going to remove the video because ya, it does suck after watching it :X Sorry!

Yea i'll keep putting up vids for it, just want better quality and more entertaining, that's all! Plus if anyone wants to join me in some thieving hit me up! We can make some great videos and maybe even play out some stuff hah! Pls remember to subscribe too, will help me out a ton :)

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Great book series by the way, Tasslehoff Burrfoot Grandmaster Adventurer & Thief!

Look forward to more vids, would like to see ya play a mage and title the video Adventures of Raistlin Majere :p

I just uploaded a new video (was actually recorded before the 1st vid went up, sorry for the 480 res) Newer videos will have better resolution, I swear! New video shows how greedy UO:F players are. I was walking around the bank yelling 'Free Stuff'. Watch what happens!
I'll put them all in a playlist so you don't have to search for them.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQl_i4V2cn8TJGB7zghgip_iGXqZ1fTZJ

Let me know what you think, and pls subscribe. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great book series by the way, Tasslehoff Burrfoot Grandmaster Adventurer & Thief!

Look forward to more vids, would like to see ya play a mage and title the video Adventures of Raistlin Majere :p
Now there's a fantastic idea! Anyone want to join me? Maybe we can collaborate our efforts and we can recreate the heroes of the lance? At least the major ones - Tanis, Flint, Tass, Sturm, Raistlin n' Caramon, maybe even Tika n Laurana. We can then go around dressing and acting like them. Might be fun. Who's with me?

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Although I love reading fantasy unfortunately not to keen on role playing even though I'd make a bad ass Raistlin(Evil Mage).

I'll lay out the following if any of you other RPers are interested in acting out this amazing book series "The Dragonlance Chronicles" which is one of my favorite series to read!

Tasslehoff Burrfoot - Thief

Tania Half-Elven - Elven Archer/Warrior
Flint Fireforge - Drunken Dwarven Warrior

Sturm Brightblade - Human Warrior/Solemn & Noble Knight

Caramon Majere - Human Warrior/Barbarian (Twin of Raistlin Majere, Strong, fierce & Loyal)

Raistlin Majere - Human Dark Mage (Twin of Caramon Majere, Weak, Frail, Fierce & Selfish, very power ambitious to be most powerful mage/wizard and almost counter opposite of his twin Brother who has always looked out and protected him.)

Tika Waylan - Human Barmaid/Wench who grew up near most of these hero's and becomes entangled in their quest, falls in love and married Caramon due to his friendly giant and loving/caring nature.

Lauranthalas - Elven Valkryie (Slim, Elegant & Beautiful but since elves live for thousands of years she has centuries to perfect the way of the blade and fell in love with Tanis Half-Elven, even though it is frowned upon to mix races...ie "Half-Elven".

If you haven't read this book, I highly suggest checking out this series "The Dragonlance Chronicles."

Additionally if you enjoy reading Fantasty and already have read this series here are some other fantastic suggestions below;

Title / Author;

Sword of Truth Series / Terry Goodkind

The Lightbringer Series / Brent Weeks

The Night Angel Trilogy / Brent Weeks

The Wheel of Time / Robert Jordan & Brandon Samson (Personally started this series and loved it, got stale author died & apparently Brandon Samson saved it, this series I'm particularly "up in the air" as is started off really well and I have yet to finish it.

Those are just a few off the top of my head that I really enjoyed and hope you folks do too!

Although I love reading fantasy unfortunately not to keen on role playing even though I'd make a bad ass Raistlin(Evil Mage).

Actually I'm going to change the format a bit and go from random gameplay footage to an actual story!

Last edited by a moderator: