More UO trivia with more 20k prizes :)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
There were two predominant house break in bugs in early UO(think 1997 and 1998) -- if you can name a house break in bug from that era, I will give you 20k...go!

1g.jpg

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Had something to do with exploding mushrooms and a resurrection within the house? I never saw it done but heard about it through the grapevine.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Casting a gate while surrounded by flour bag to a rune marked right in front of steps while standing in that spot. It would open a gate "under" the house this granting you access.

Or stealing stools to walk right onto the ledge of a large tower.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
20k for TheFallen.... but there is still one more bug I am thinking of that you didnt mention.

TheFallen, PM me for info on getting your 20k.

TraJik

Grandmaster
You would run into a house as a ghost and lure a healer near the house. You would then run out the door and get ressed halfway in and halfway out the door. Basically you ressed inside a shut door then could either walk inside or outside of the house once ressed and open the door. =)

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Sometime later, you could use a virtue to rez :p.

A more legal way to do it was to camp a house which had activity, hide next to the doors and wait for the owner to come back. Steal his key and watch him cry. I gained access to a full chest of Jet black clothing, back when Jet black was rare and expensive.

Violence

Grandmaster
In my first week of UO I wandered into a gate which lead me inside house. Naturally I looted the guys food and wearables rather than anything useful.

Badass newbie wearing a cape.

eppy

Grandmaster
I never even had to break in to houses. I figured out you could cut cloth and leather through walls with circle trans turned on. I had 240k bandages in my patio.

Edit: I also logged in a char that was stuck in some guy's floor. I left him in there for months just stealing a few things here and there to drive him nuts.

I never even had to break in to houses. I figured out you could cut cloth and leather through walls with circle trans turned on. I had 240k bandages in my patio.

Edit: I also logged in a char that was stuck in some guy's floor. I left him in there for months just stealing a few things here and there to drive him nuts.

Haha very nice

Lexington

Grandmaster

I knew that was you.... give me back my stuff!!

EnviousGL

Grandmaster
There were two predominant house break in bugs in early UO(think 1997 and 1998) -- if you can name a house break in bug from that era, I will give you 20k...go!

1g.jpg
Didnt read the others but.

mushroom/ore steps
rez across table wall
summon horse across corner of table wall
logging out in open area with alt, waiting till someone places, log in.
...kill and take rune/key

;]