Mountless/pet less arch daemon

ee am Dat

Adept
I'd like to see how possible it would be to make the arch daemon room petless. At this point it's the same group of people who bring 2 to 3 death beetles and mares then use alt accounts to keep them alive as they wreck everyone. It prevents people from getting meta quests complete. People don't play cause they can't progress their characters without buying from the same few people. who are now charging double any relic is actually worth. Making it a mount less zone may also mean a stat free zone. This would bring more actuall pvp and less all kill no skill gameplay. Not to mention how hilarious it would be to see people run from demon fire on foot. Tele and wall ftw. You already have the code and tested it in brit last week. Please implement it for a day even. To test it out and gauge the populations response.

girana

Grandmaster
At this point it's the same group of people who bring 2 to 3 death beetles and mares then use alt accounts to keep them alive as they wreck everyone.

we dont use alts to keep them alive.

who are now charging double any relic is actually worth.
relics are worth what ppl paying for it.

Making it a mount less zone may also mean a stat free zone. This would bring more actuall pvp and less all kill no skill gameplay. Not to mention how hilarious it would be to see people run from demon fire on foot. Tele and wall ftw. You already have the code and tested it in brit last week. Please implement it for a day even. To test it out and gauge the populations response.

would be no problem for us to have it no pet/no mount/no stat zone.

we still win.

since 4 years everytime they change smt because ppl cry about us winning all the time and the end is we still win and noone else cant do it anymore because its to hard now.

ee am Dat

Adept
Nah its not hard for some. I still beat you're ass on the daily. You are just hindering new players from trying out the meta systems. I personally love that fight just before arch dies. What I dislike is all kill being the only pvp you all understand

ee am Dat

Adept
Afraid so. I've watched the same person dump on me. Run out of mana. Then alt tab to all kill with his tamer. You do it all the time. Don't care if you wanna front. You're bad at pvp so you need a crutch.

girana

Grandmaster
Afraid so. I've watched the same person dump on me. Run out of mana. Then alt tab to all kill with his tamer. You do it all the time. Don't care if you wanna front. You're bad at pvp so you need a crutch.

you dont even know whos tamer alt is who lol so how you know ? lol

ee am Dat

Adept
It's called paying attention. You're not proficient at multi clients. You lot make it obvious. The only reason you get away with it is cause gms don't know which lawlli is which. Kinda makes me giggle.

girana

Grandmaster
It's called paying attention. You're not proficient at multi clients. You lot make it obvious. The only reason you get away with it is cause gms don't know which lawlli is which. Kinda makes me giggle.

its easy to find to out for the gms but they know we dont multiclient.

ee am Dat

Adept
Was told by a gm who's name I won't mention: it was too much of a hassle to track ips. He said there was just too many lawlli spelling combinations for it to be worth the time. We had a good laugh over that response. I'd even paged in with the correct spelling of the char In Question. Spelling lawlli with 1's instead of l's apparently confuses certain people. Or he's in your pocket

girana

Grandmaster
Was told by a gm who's name I won't mention: it was too much of a hassle to track ips. He said there was just too many lawlli spelling combinations for it to be worth the time. We had a good laugh over that response. I'd even paged in with the correct spelling of the char In Question. Spelling lawlli with 1's instead of l's apparently confuses certain people. Or he's in your pocket

so you say we multiclient pvp but you cant say who does it sounds very legit.

well maybe you can tell me than how someone heal with his non faction alt his redfaction tamer ?

JulesWinnfield

Neophyte
we dont use alts to keep them alive.

relics are worth what ppl paying for it.

we still win.

since 4 years everytime they change smt because ppl cry about us winning all the time and the end is we still win and noone else cant do it anymore because its to hard now.

I'll try and record it the next time I'm there to point out exactly when your doing it because I've also witnessed this first hand...Relics have and will be high value items that you control the market for....and what you do isnt winning or pvp its showing up in the middle of a massive encounter full of people doing different shit with meta pets tamers and feilds and ruin the expierence for everyone and the justifcation is well there is a lot of you if you 30 random people in different chats and doing different things 99% of whom arent pvp oriented would group and and corodinate you could maybe beat us, I for one would love to see the pack of goons who show up and ruin every arch try and do what they do in a mountless/petless zone.

ee am Dat

Adept
Are you simple? You are mostly tb.. you can crossheal. Don't play dumb. I did not call you out. I just asked for a change they were probably implementin anyways. We whitness every arch you ruin the last quest of any aspiring meta and would like to make a difference. I have all my relics and didn't buy one from you. It is possible to beat these clowns. Even with their underhanded tactics.

I personally don't blame you for wanting a monopoly on relics. When you can sell a ds for ~$300 without repercussions, it can be pretty decent cash flow for you're group. Your Greed will end you eventually.

girana

Grandmaster
I'll try and record it the next time I'm there to point out exactly when your doing it because I've also witnessed this first hand
why you cant call the names if you witnessed it ? ==>> because its never happen.

what you do isnt winning
we have the loot ==> we won.

whom arent pvp oriented
most of us arent pvp oriented too.

what they do in a mountless/petless zone.
we would not using tamers but the result will the same.

When you can sell a ds for ~$300 without repercussions, it can be pretty decent cash flow for you're group.
its against the rules to sell stuff for $

Your Greed will end you eventually.
we are not greedy and thats our secret of success

StegcO

Grandmaster
I'd like to see how possible it would be to make the arch daemon room petless. At this point it's the same group of people who bring 2 to 3 death beetles and mares then use alt accounts to keep them alive as they wreck everyone. It prevents people from getting meta quests complete. People don't play cause they can't progress their characters without buying from the same few people. who are now charging double any relic is actually worth.

Not again plz

And yes you do use alts to heal/pvp with. I watch you every day.

OOOOHHHHHH the Talisman Quest was an excuse to accuse of multiclientpvp nowi understand...

we still win.

giphy.gif

ee am Dat

Adept
All names "isn't sufficient information". Nor are journal logs apparently.

If you're pvp oriented like you say. Then you should be disgusted with yourself for utilizing pets to pvp

You talk too loud around people with big mouths. We know you sell shit for rl cash. I understand you have to deny it publicly though.

Vorax

Grandmaster
Soon arch demon room will just become a pokemon battle royale if something isn't changed about being able to bring pets in.