Must watch! EQMS FAIL!

severus

Grandmaster

Failed to slay my tamer, failed to slay my pvper ;[ This char even has resist and meditation!

Before anyone replies 'cant see him jump' just pay attention to the half second im frozen while casting and how far he managed to get by then + passed the lich.... Reading between the lines (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudy

Journeyman
he does look speedy but its a close call man, might not be a speedhack! Good job coming back to kill him on your pk though ! haha

severus

Grandmaster
he does look speedy but its a close call man, might not be a speedhack! Good job coming back to kill him on your pk though ! haha
yeah i know man, its just as if that area where lich is is about 5 tiles long not 15-20 cus hes goneeeee hahah! obvs this wouldnt be proof enough as cant see him skip but we know it i guess! refuse to fight people on my tamer with no med, eval, or resist so recallz in on factioner haha ;]

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Doesnt look anything like he is speedhackign to me. lol
I was told it was now impossible to speedhack here now. Carl told me this himself.

severus

Grandmaster
Doesnt look anything like he is speedhackign to me. lol
I was told it was now impossible to speedhack here now. Carl told me this himself.
You didnt read what i said underneathe, when he was in the part of the lich he was basically gone, the amount of time i was frozen max he should of been infront of lich 3-5 tiles but he was all the way at top already.. its almost as if he just totally skipped the lichs acreen once it got him targeted.., i also said it didnt including skipping tiles lol p.s speedhacking is doable i recorded one and sent it to staff, and yes, no reply..