Nebulo

Nebulo

Hello there! I played Pac on and off from 2000-2007. No one that anyone would ever remember, I'm positive. Been on Forever for a week and a half now. Loving it. Obviously, some of the people are downright shitty, but there's still a lot to love. I spend my time getting what's good in the dungeons, identifying and putting all of the great stuff I find for dirt cheap prices on the vendors at my house, and hustling people at the hold'em table atop the brit tavern. I wanted to be able to say that I've never killed a monster while making my fortune....but I was forced to kill a bogle last night. :( It was as much of a scrap as there ever was, what me with my 40 wrestling and 60 magery. It was a close call, but I have surveeved to tell the story. Anyhow, I was double para field and daemon summon attacked when I was still young, had my brand new packhorse exploded to death in guarded zone without the perpetrator being guard whacked, and was once PKd and rez killed then called the N word by the bastard. Needless to say, if GMs are ever on and doing something about software exploitation and disgustingly intolerable racism, it sure as hell isn't past midnight on central time. All of this taken into consideration, I still love it here. It's as close to the vitality of UO when I first started as I've experienced since, and I am grateful to be able to experience a living, breathing world of UO once again.

To all those who have rezed me, thank you. Even (and especially) if you were the one to kill me. To those who have been so kind, thank you. I always pay forward kind words and deeds alike. To those who thought I had something to do with your being PKd, it's not true. I am a man of virtue, and there is no game that I will compromise my values for. To those I actually did have something to do with their being PKd.... Just kidding. Lol. To Cassandra (@Desi), I was just kidding about being like Santa Claus, with the seeing you while you sleep and knowing when you're awake. *breathing on your window and then drawing smiley face* :) To my mom and dad, thank you. Thank you for bringing me into this world so that I can be here to play UO Forever today. Truly, I could not have done it without you. Oh, and thank you to all those at the poker table for calling when I won big. For every great win, there must be someone else with the nuts to lose. And to those who managed to have a better hand than me when I went big for the kill, nice one.

WTB platinum! And thank you in advance for that. :D

Nebulo, not Nebula. If Nebula is a person, I am not that person. Nebulo. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Last edited by a moderator: